Welcome back. I hope you guys are having a great December. This festive season we all would like to give our loved ones gifts. So my beauties the product which I am reviewing is a great gifting option for your dads, brothers, boyfriends, husbands, friends, etc. By now with the name itself you might have guessed about the perfume which I am reviewing. It is Zara perfume. And it is of the Cities Collection.
Zara Perfume Price in India:
This Zara long lasting perfumes for men in India below 1000. It is for Rs. 990/- for 100 ml of product.
You can buy it from any Zara Store or it is also available Online.
My husband uses this perfume on a regular basis and Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Parfum perfume for occasions. If you see the image of the notes below you will find the price in Euros he got it from Portugal. It is from € 9.95. And as per today’s date, the Euro value it is costing less than Rs. 800 if you buy it abroad.
Packaging of Zara Lisboa EDT:
It comes in a simple white carton packaging with the details and the ingredient list mentioned on the rear side. The box comes in thin transparent film. Once you open the box you find the transparent glass bottle with sky blue perfume inside and consisting of the black cap which is of normal quality (quality of the cap is not extraordinary or something, but considering the price point Rs. 990/-it still fine). Simple yet elegant packaging.
Ingredients of Zara Lisboa Colombo Avenida Do Colegio Militar EDT:
What is my opinion about Zara Lisboa Colombo Avenida Do Colegio Militar EDT?
As we all know Zara is Spanish clothing, accessories, perfumes, etc brand which was established in 1975 and now famous everywhere. Initially when you spray you get the top notes very citrusy, refreshing fragrance. One the perfume starts settling after 10 minutes the heart notes start to emerge. But I am a kind of a person who does not like Jasmine flower fragrance if it is too strong and in this case, the jasmine note is not at all overpowering so I am quite happy with it and finally the wood and the musk note emerge. I feel Zara perfume is a version of expensive perfume. It smells sexy, classy at such an affordable rate.
Top Notes: Lemon, Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Jasmine Flower, Green Accords
Base Notes: Woody, musk.
- Firstly, it pocket-friendly Eau de Toilette from the house of Zara considering the quality.
- Secondly, it is a refreshing fragrance as mentioned citric. It also has the base notes lemon which adds to refreshing fragrance. And also hint of the orange blossom flower when you spritz it initially.
- Further, it is an ideal gifting option for your loved ones. Ideal gifting option as it is budget-friendly yet classy at the same time.
- Some fragrance when you spritz it starts annoying, this though has that strong masculine fragrance it is not at all overpowering, which I quite liked.
- The longevity is also quite good. It normal temperature it will last for at least 6 hours.
- This fragrance can be worn on a regular basis office etc.
- Offline availability of Zara men perfume could be an issue, as there are not many Zara stores available.
To sum up, Yes, a big yes from my side. So my beauties if you want to gift anything to your dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, and are confused just grab this bottle and gift them I am damn sure they would love this fragrance if they like something masculine, sexy, and not overpowering or annoying at the same time. Therefore, I feel it is the best gifting option for him. I think it is one of the best men deo in India that is pocket-friendly with amazing classy and sensuous.
You must also read about other perfumes
- Miniso Heartful Lady Perfume Eau-De-Toilette – Detailed Review
- The Body Shop KISTNA Eau De Toilette
- BURBERRY Weekend Eau De Parfum
- GUCCI Intense Eau de Parfum
- DIOR Poison Unexpected Girl Eau de Parfum
- Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum
Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send
you an email. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be
interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to
seeing it expand over time.
You can contact us via