Hello my beauties
Wishing you all a very Happy New year. Today I am going to be reviewing about a bleach by VLCC. The Insta Glow Gold bleach. Keep reading to know if it was a hit or miss for me. There are different variants in VLCC bleach. Gold, diamond, herbal, oxygen bleach, etc.
Firstly I would like to say bleaching your face regularly is not good. It has got many side effects. Regular use of bleach can damage skin cells, it also causes burns, redness of the skin, steroid acne, swelling, etc.
VLCC insta glow gold bleach price:
Rs. 65/- for the entire kit. The kit consists of pre bleach cream 3g, bleach cream 20g, powder activator 2g and post-bleach pack 5g.
Packaging of VLCC bleach:
It comes in a golden box with a price and ingredient list mentioned on it. Once you open the box you will find 2 sachets one is pre bleach cream and the other is post bleach cream. Then 2 cute plastic containers 1 containing bleacher cream and a smaller one with powder activator. There is also a leaflet inside stating how to use VLCC insta glow gold bleach. A spatula is included.
I would also like to mention that the VLCC gold bleach kit packaging was different earlier.
Ingredients of Vlcc bleach:
As mentioned earlier it is a bleach kit consisting of 4 items. Below is the list of the ingredient of each. Mostly it contains chemicals. And water is present in 3 steps if the bleach except for activator.
Contents of bleach:
1) Pre bleach cream:
Vlcc bleach kit includes a pre bleach cream which is a good part. It is a light orange color. Easily absorbed by the skin. A small amount is required. The cream is to protect the skin from damage.
2) Bleach cream:
Mild orange color cream which is needed to be mixed with the activator.
3) Powder Activator:
4) Post Bleach pack:
How to use post bleach cream? After you have washed your face, the face becomes dry. So you need to apply this gel and keep it on for 5 minutes and then massage it till fully absorbed.
Face bleach steps:
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Apply the pre bleach cream which comes along. You need to massage the cream until fully absorbed.
- You have to mix the bleach cream and the powder activator. Mix well until the powder gets dissolved.
- Apply the mixture with the help of the spatula provided. Avoid the application of bleach around eyes, eyelids, and eyebrows.
- Allow the application not more than 15 minutes. Darker skin tones 10 minutes and fairer skin tone not more than 15 minutes.
- Remove with water and Do NOT apply soap for 5 hours.
- Apply the post bleach gel and keep for 5 minutes and then massage till fully absorbed.
What is my experience with VLCC insta glow gold bleach?
I do not bleach my face very often. Now I have bleached almost after 3 plus years. Previously I used Olivia bleach. I used the bleach pack twice. As the quantity was quite good. First I applied the pre bleach cream. And then took exactly half of the bleach cream and mixed with exactly half of the powder activator. I applied the bleach and as directed kept it for 15 minutes. Bleaching always gives a mild tingling kind of sensation which is normal.
It only bleached my very very fine facial hair. And it did not bleach my upper lips and hair on my neck. I mixed some more quantity and re-applied on my upper lips and kept for 5 minutes, still, it did not bleach hair on my upper lip. Quite disappointed with the result. But then I thought I might have done something wrong. I applied the post bleach pack and massaged it. The post bleach pack helped in soothing the skin. So I waited for another 15 days’ time and used the remaining bleach. But again the same results. It did not bleach the hair which was slightly thicker. Overall this product was a miss for me.
- Very affordable.
- It comes with a pre bleach cream and post-bleach pack.
- No strong fragrance.
- Gentle bleach.
- It did not do the job of bleaching properly. Because it did not bleach the hair on my upper lips.
- It also did not bleach slightly thicker hair.
Being a bleach it did not do the primary function of bleaching. So it’s a big no from my side. The reviews which I saw on the net had different packaging earlier. So maybe the ingredients were good and it did the job well. Now the packaging has changed. But this one did not work for me.
You must also read about other kits
- Bella Voste, Ulti-Matte Lip Contour Set- Victorian Rose, Review and Swatches
- Primark PS Liquid Matte Lipsticks – The Tropical Edit Review
- Maybelline Python Metallic Lip Kit – 25 Valiant
- LOTUS HERBALS WhiteGlow Insta Glow Fairness Facial Kit – Review
- 6 Khadi Natural Products Review – Best and Worst. Travel Kit 2
- Lotus Herbals Radiant Gold Cellular Glow Facial Kit – Review