Hello my beauties
Welcome back to my blog. Since it was wintertime in Goa in the month of January, I had very dry lips. So I went ahead and got this very affordable lip balm from Vaseline and its called Aloe soothe lip care. Our lips are more sensitive than other parts and it loses moisture soon. So it is important to nourish and hydrate our lips. This time winters were not so cold in Goa. I have used it for a couple of months and finally, I am writing the review. Keep reading to know more about the lip balm.
Price of Vaseline Aloe Soothe Lip Care:
Rs. 45/- for 10 grams of product which is very cheap compared to other lip balms.
Claims of Vaseline lip balm:
- Long-lasting intensive moisturization
- Locks in moisture
- heps repair dry, dull and cracked lips
- Gives natural glossy shine
Packaging of Vaseline Lip care:
It comes in packaging like below. Once you open you get the lip care. Directions, price, claims, etc everything is mentioned on the box.
As can be seen, it is a squeeze tube and you need to press to get the desired product.
What is my Opinion about Vaseline aloe Soothe lip care?
I am not a lip balm person. But I mostly use a lip balm only during winters. I wanted to try a lip balm which was extremely cheap and check if it was good or not. When I was scrolling through lip balms and applied the sorting filter – price low to high I found this one. It comes in 4 variants total moisture, cocoa butter, aloe soothe and Rosy lips. I the same time I wanted a lip balm wherein I do not have to dip my fingers. Either twist and apply or squeeze and apply. There was Himalaya lip balm which was cheaper than this.
This lip balm has a convenient packaging and due to its small size, it can fit into your purse, makeup pouch, etc. It has got an amazing fragrance. It smells like a watermelon flavor bubble gum. I can’t remember the name of the gum.
It claims for long-lasting and intensive moisturization. I would say it is not like extremely long-lasting. Fair descent lasting power of 2 to a maximum 3 hours.
The texture and consistency are that of vaseline petroleum jelly but the extra ingredient is 100% pure aloe vera.
It does not have any color.
- It provides moisture for 2 to 3 hours.
- It gives a glossy finish.
- Vaseline balm is said to contain 100% pure aloe vera.
- Small, cute and compact packaging.
- Due to its tiny size you can put in your purse, hence travel-friendly.
- Due to its round tip, it is easy to apply.
- It is very affordable, just Rs. 45/- for 10grams.
- The scent is very pleasing and mild.
- The ingredient list is missing.
The lip balm is very good for the price paid. Does the job pretty decently. I would try the rosy lips variant.
You must read about lip scrub that I reviewed
You must read about lipsticks
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Cutting Edge 120 Review
- PS… Primark High Shine Lip Gloss BabyDoll – Review and Swatches
- Primark PS Liquid Matte Lipsticks – The Tropical Edit Review
- Maybelline Python Metallic Lip Kit – 25 Valiant
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 33 Amethyst Twist
- Bella Voste Sheer Creme L*st Lipstick, N*de Tease 20
- NY Bae Lipstick, Creamy Matte
- NYX LIQUID Suede cream lipstick – Pink L*st
- Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Liquid Lipstick – Wild child 06
- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick – 04 Pink up your life
- Colorbar Diamond Shine Lipstick – 003 Precious Coral
- L’Oreal Paris Color Matte lipstick
- Christian Dior Rouge 999 Lipstick