Hello my beauties
Welcome back to the beauty and the geek. My today review is about a body deodorant by the brand which needs no introduction. It’s none other than the United Colors of Benetton. So the deodorant which I have is of the variant Pink for her.
Price of UCB Pink deodorant for her:
Rs. 390/- for 150ml of product. UCB deodorant was manufactured in July 2017 and was imported in March 2018. And it can be used till June 2022.
How to use UCB deodorant:
Shake well before use and apply it keeping at a distance of 15 cms. Do not apply it on open or irritated skin.
The ingredient list of UCB deodorant:
Firstly it contains alcohol denat. It is widely used in the cosmetic industry as an anti-foaming agent, astringent, antimicrobial agent, and a solvent. It says alcohol denat is of vegetal origin.
UCB pink for her deodorant also contains alcohol and other chemical names of compounds which are beyond my understanding. I always disliked chemistry subjects in college.
The first thing mentioned was a warning. Before even mentioning the product details like the ingredient list, direction for use, product claims, etc. Danger extremely flammable aerosol.
What is my opinion about United Colors of Benetton Colors Pink for her Deodorant Body Spray?
When I received this deodorant I was searching for a direction for use. The warning was the first thing that I noticed. I feel that they should have mentioned direction for use first followed by the ingredient list and last the warning. I also say do not inhale. I think this deodorant has got a base of woods, amber, and musk. It is a very strong fragrance.
- The packaging is nice. Especially the pink and gold color combination.
- Travel-friendly as the cap is not clumsy.
- Everyday fragrance for office wear or college.
- First of all, I feel the UCB deodorant is pricey. It costs approximately Rs. 400/-
- I feel it is more of a fragrance for men.
- Lasts for 2 hours then reapplication is required.
- Whenever I use the fragrance it gives me a headache. (again I would say personal choice). The fragrance is overpowering.
- If you have extremely sensitive armpits then avoid spraying directly. Since it contains alcohol denat.
Again deodorant and perfume fragrances are personal choices. I would not repurchase this variant because I found the fragrance manly. Though manly fragrance even if mu husband wears the same I would not like it. Not so favorite fragrance. So a big No from my side. I would advise you guys to try the deodorant at the store first and then buy. Because everyone does not have the same taste.
You must also read about other deodorants and perfumes
- ZARA Lisboa Colombo AVENIDA DO COLEGIO MILITAR EDT – Review
- Miniso Heartful Lady Perfume Eau-De-Toilette – Detailed Review
- The Body Shop KISTNA Eau De Toilette- Review
- BURBERRY Weekend Eau De Parfum- Review
- GUCCI Guilty Intense Eau De Parfum- Review
- Dior POISON Girl Unexpected Eau de Toilette – Review
- STUDIOWEST RADIANCE Aloe Vera & Green Apple Deodorant Body Spray
- Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum