Today I am going to share my review on the Eau de Toilette by The Body Shop. It is for men and my brother used the same. I don’t mind using men’s fragrances if they smell sensuous and refreshing. I used his perfume many times and I loved the fragrance. Keep reading to know more about the product.
My brother got it from the UK for around £15-16, I do not remember exactly. In India it costs Rs. 1445 for 100ml quantity.
You can buy from HERE
Ladies, It is a great option to gift your loved ones maybe your dad, brother, boyfriend or husband.
It comes in a green color frosted bottle and a silver cap with a body shop logo embossed on it. Nothing fancy of the packaging. Straight to the point packaging.
What is my opinion about The Body Shop KISTNA Eau De Toilette?
Firstly the brand says the perfume is specifically for men, rather it should have mentioned unisex. I always have the habit of trying out men fragrances, I like the smell of the fragrance which my husband uses POLO Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Parfum and I did wear the same couple of times just to check the lasting power of the perfume and I also love such deep sensuous perfumes. So when my brother got KISTNA I was thrilled, so far I have never tried The Body shop products and this was my first product ever. You need to directly apply on neck and pulse points for the EDT to last long.
Top notes: Grapefruit and lemon
Heart Notes: Herbal
Base Notes: Cedarwood and vanilla
- A refreshing lemon fragrance with a herbal hint, the herbal notes are not overpowering
- It hardly smells of Vanilla, the base note, it’s not a sweet-smelling fragrance. Rather the Cedarwood note adds a class to the EDT.
- Ideal for both men and women.
- I love the fragrance, It is a die for fragrance.
- The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and no animal testing.
- Pricey considering it is Eau de Toilette and not Eau de Parfum.
- The company should have categorized into unisex, more girls would have tried it.
- Lasts for 3 to 4 hours on my skin.
Summary: I loved the fragrance and would definitely purchase one for my self. Ideal gifting option. I rated 3.9/5 considering the lasting power and the price, these are the main factors which I keep into consideration.
You can also read