As I mentioned in the previous post, I said I would be writing a review on Studiowest Radiance range and today I am reviewing the Deodorant Body spray and it is of the variant Aloe Vera and Green Apple. Continue reading to know more about the product.
Price: Rs. 225 for 100 grams of product. And can be used for 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Directions for use: You need to spray at a distance of 15 cms.
Ingredient list can be seen in the image.
What is my opinion about STUDIOWEST RADIANCE Aloe Vera & Green Apple Deodorant Body Spray?
I had visited West side many times but I never checked the cosmetic section so closely because it used to be crowded most of the times. It was during my lunch break, went for shopping at Westside. I did some clothes shopping and since it was afternoon there was no body at the cosmetic counter, so I got chance to check. I tried a another variant Almond and peach and I liked this Aloe Vera and Green Apple variant more.
I would also like to mention that I have very sensitive skin and I do not use the deodorants directly on the skin. I spray the deodorant on the clothes. And it last for quite some time. If any one of you is having sensitive skin, then do not use the deodorant directly on the skin.
- Smells really nice and refreshing. “Citrus-y” smell. I am a big fan of such fragrances.
- The dispenser is great , as you can see in the above image.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- It last for 2 hour maximum. Re-application is required.
- Most of the deodorants contains alcohol and direct application on the skin may cause irritation. (I have sensitive skin so direct application cause irritation, not only for this deodorant, but I face the same issue for other deodorants as well).
Apart from the lasting power, I would definitely recommend this product. I was not so big fan of the body scrub of this range, but the deodorant I loved the most. It is my husbands favorite deodorant as well. He asks me to apply the same, because of the refreshing smell. I feel only the lasting power could have been better, Overall great product. I have rated it 3.8 stars only because of the lasting power.
You can also read about My take on Versace Yellow diamond Intense Eau de Parfum
You can also read about Studiowest Radiance STUDIOWEST RADIANCE Aloe Vera & Green Apple Exfoliating Body Scrub- Review