Care of our hair is of utmost importance. If proper hair care is not taken then problems like hair fall, dandruff, etc. arises. Today I am reviewing hair oil prepared by Ayurvedic Kshir Pak Vidhi. I had heard a lot about this hair oil, I finally received it in one of the subscription boxes and thought of trying and sharing my experience on hair oil sesa.
Packaging of Sesa Hair oil:
It comes in a golden colored box with the benefits mentioned on the box. Inside the box, it comes with a white color container with a maroon colour cap. The color of the oil is clear light greenish-blue in colour.
Sesa hair oil price:
It is said that SESA oil improves blood circulation to the follicles. Protects scalp and hair shaft from seborrheic dermatitis, nourishes hair roots and scalp through Vital Vitamins, also protects against damage due to stress or pollution. Prevents bacterial and fungal infection of the scalp.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a kind of condition which is red, itchy scalp which leads to flaky scales.
Sesa hair oil uses:
1) Prevents bacterial and fungal infection:
Sesa oil contains Rasot, Neem beej, and Yashtimadhu which has powerful fungal and antibacterial properties which protect the scalp from infections.
This oil is loaded with Vitamins and minerals from ingredients like wheat germ oil, til oil, Coconut oil and Nilli oil which nourishes the scalp and follicles.
3)Relives headache and mental stress
The presence of Manduk Parni, Indravaruni and Jati helps to relax nerves and provides a cooling effect, mental peace, and relief from stress and headache.
4)Dandruff and Lice
Sesa oil contains lemon oil, Sudha Dhatura and Karan Beej which helps in removing dandruff and lice and also protects hair from environmental pollution.
Ingredients of Sesa hair oil:
Bhringraj is one of the major components of the oil consisting of 1.50% w/v (weight/volume)
Bhringraj is responsible for hair growth, as it activates the hair follicles. Along with this, it has also got a list of natural ingredients, a total of 18 natural ingredients.
The oil is prepared from the Kshir Pak Vidhi, which an ancient ayurvedic technique, which involves injecting balanced components into cosmetic products. It is a technique of boiling the medicinal herbs in milk.
What is my opinion about SESA hair oil?
Populary it is called sesa tel. On the box, it is mentioned to apply the oil from root to tips. I applied this hair oil, 1 hour prior to bathing. I have tried 4 to 5 times and it has given great results. The oil is a clear bluish green liquid, not lightweight, basically, your hair stinks. After using it a few times, my hair fall problem has reduced. It is also advisable to apply the hair oil overnight and then wash the next day, but I was not able to bear the smell. So, therefore, I applied 1 hour prior to bath and then washed off, but it did prove to be effective.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Relaxes your nerves, it makes your head nice and cool.
- Consists of 18 herbs, 5 natural oils and made with Kshir Pak Vidhi with milk, all-natural ingredients, and processes.
- Usually, the products which consist of natural ingredients are quite on the pricier side, this oil is quite affordable comparatively.
- It consists of minerals and vitamins which are good and necessary for hair health.
- The presence of coconut oil and wheat germ oil helps in the nourishment of hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Free from chemicals.
- No Mineral oil.
- Pathetic smell. This hair oil smells really bad. Personally, I was not able to bear the smell.
- The dispenser is quite big.
- Not travel friendly. The oil leaks.
I would call it ayurvedic hair therapeutic oil and not an ordinary hair oil, as it is prepared using the Kshir Pak Vidhi. Apart from the smell, it is great hair oil. I cannot really comment on the Lice part, as I do not have the same, and also the dandruff claim. Total Recommend this hair oil as it is free from harsh chemicals.
0.5 subtracted because of the pathetic smell.
You must read about other hair care products
- Matrix, Biolage Smoothproof Avocado Deep Smoothing Serum, Review
- KHADI Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange Lemongrass
- Fabindia Hair pack Complete Hair & Scalp treatment Review