I hope every one of you is having a great summer. To remove the extra dirt and pollution Neem is the best option always. Neem is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, It helps in getting rid of the bacteria causing acne and other skin related problems. When it comes it Neem, it is used to remove excess oil from the skin. It comes in 5 variants Neem, Mix fruit, cucumber, lime & mint and lastly aloevera.
So today I am reviewing the most affordable face wash available in a travel size pack of 20ml. Let me tell you something about roop mantra. It is face wash by Dr. Juneja Roop Mantra, NEEM face wash. Tagline of Roop Mantra “With the goodness of natural herbs, Roop Mantra products are formulated to solve the skin problems & provide healthy skin.” Continue reading to know how it fared for me.
Packaging of Roop Mantra:
It comes in white color tube withe ingredients mentioned at the back of the box.
It has green gel-based contents, similar to that of Himalaya Neem Purifying face wash.
Price of Roop mantra face wash in India:
The price paid is just Rs. 18 for 20ml of product. (can you believe??)
It is available in different sizes
Rs. 83 for 115 ml of product. Quite reasonable.
Roop Mantra Face wash Ingredients:
It has Neem extract (8%) – Quite okay.
Tulsi extract and Turmeric(Haldi) (3% each) – Bonus 😉 along with neem. Traces of Vitamin E – 0.05%
Tulsi is also known for its anti-bacterial, cleansing properties. The use of Tulsi, in the long run, has anti-aging properties, It also imparts glow to the skin.
Turmeric is said to have antiseptic properties, it is the ingredient which is used in many face washes and creams as it imparts glow to the skin.
It is not completely Herbal or Ayurvedic I would say because it contains sulfates and perfume.
Benefits of Roop Mantra face wash:
This face wash claims to remove excess oil, deep-rooted dirt, control blemishes, and pimples.
How to use the facewash?
It is the normal way you use the face wash.
1) Dampen your face
2) Take pea size amount, rub gently forming lather
3) Wash it with water.
What is my opinion about the Roop Mantra Neem face wash?
I got 3 packs of small Roop Mantra face wash. 2 I kept at home and 1 I put in my handbag which I carry to the office daily. I would like to add, It may not start showing results overnight or within one week, it takes quite some time and the process is gradual and slow. We often check for instant results, but if you want instant results then this might not give instant results. The face wash can be used for 3 years from the date of manufacturing. It is a product of Divisa, and following is the list of pros and cons.
- Very affordable.
- Cleanses the face, removes the dirt and other impurities.
- Not at all harsh on the skin.
- Travel-friendly due to its compact packaging.
- Readily available in Pharmacies and online shopping sites.
- Traces of Vitamin E 0.05%.
- It contains natural ingredients like Neem, Tulsi, Turmeric.
- Recommended for people having oily skin, as it removes the excess oils from the skin.
- It has a soothing fragrance (Some may find this as a con, but I am quite okay with the fragrance).
- It contains Sulfates and Perfume.
- It might not suit the people having dry skin, as it may remove the oils from the skin and make it drier.
- I cannot exactly comment on the blemishes part.
It is an affordable face wash, with natural and essential ingredients. Of course, they are sulfates and chemicals here and there. So basically it is not 100% Ayurvedic.
This product is highly recommended for people having oily skin, removes the excess oils and prevents skin from acne. People having dry skin might have an issue with this product, as it might over-dry your skin. Great face wash to be used in summers. In case if you are a person with dry skin then you can use the face wash and apply a moisturizer immediately.
You must read about other face wash
You must read about Peel off mask
- Healthvit Activated Charcoal, Purifying Peel-off Mask
- MOND’SUB Peeling Off Charcoal Black Mask Review