Hello my beauties
Hi, I hope you are doing well. As we all know, the world is suffering from the pandemic Coronavirus. I am hoping you all are under Lockdown and following the rules imposed by our government and taking the necessary precautions.
Right now we all need information about the pandemic coronavirus. I request and pray to each one like responsible citizens to co-operate with the government and follow all rules. But at the same time, we need to relax. So I just thought of writing this post on Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour and I have the shade Atomic 850.
Price of Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour:
This particular lipstick my husband got for me some 4 months ago from outside India. In India Rimmel stay matte range is available for Rs. 550/- On the international website, Atomic is available for $7 approximately. So I am assuming these will be approximate of the similar price range as that of stay matte ones. Of course when they get launched in India.
Packaging of Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour:
The packaging is simple with a see-through bottle and a doe foot applicator. I have noticed on the international Rimmel website the packaging is different. The shade of the bottle.
Three different variants are available, stay satin, stay matte and stay glossy and each variant has many shades to choose from.
1) Hand Swatch:
Insanely pigmented gorgeous gothic-like purple lavender shade. But is it not as mild as lavender. A little bit darker.
Honestly speaking I am not confident to pull off this shade well on daily basis.
What is my opinion about Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour Atomic 850?
I told my husband I needed a purple lipstick and this is what he got for me. I really appreciate his effort because he is new to all this and learning new things. hehe. If you just see the lipstick, it looks pretty much wearable. But when you actually apply on the lips, it is not every day looking shade. I may wear such shade maybe occasionally. But I mix this purple and pink Revlon lipstick and it looks perfect. I am quite happy with the mix and match outcome and often wear it that way. The formulation is quite okay, not much heavy on the lips.
If you have to check the ingredient list, it is mentioned on www.rimmellondon.com. First I thought the ingredient list is not mentioned at all. Some are very keen on knowing the ingredient list. So I am glad it is there.
- 14 different shades are available.
- Last for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Compact and sturdy packaging, hence travel friendly.
- Easy to use doe-foot applicator.
- Insanely pigmented.
- I feel it might not suit dusky beauties. It is not an everyday color.
- You need to moisturizer your lips else it may be a tad bit drying.
Other shades from this range look quite nice and wearable. So probably if I get a chance I may try and book at the store. Regarding Atomic 850 shade, it is a no-no for me to wear it alone. Mix and match it is perfect. My verdict is based on this particular shade and not on all shades in general.
Do let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. What you guys feel about this particular shade.
You must also read about other lipsticks:
- Star Struck by Sunny Leone Intense Matte Lip color Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Cutting Edge 120 Review
- PS… Primark High Shine Lip Gloss BabyDoll – Review and Swatches
- Primark PS Liquid Matte Lipsticks – The Tropical Edit Review
- Maybelline Python Metallic Lip Kit – 25 Valiant
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 33 Amethyst Twist
- Bella Voste Sheer Creme L*st Lipstick, N*de Tease 20
- NY Bae Lipstick, Creamy Matte
- NYX LIQUID Suede cream lipstick – Pink L*st
- Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Liquid Lipstick – Wild child 06
- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick – 04 Pink up your life
- Colorbar Diamond Shine Lipstick – 003 Precious Coral
- L’Oreal Paris Color Matte lipstick
- Christian Dior Rouge 999 Lipstick
It looks amazing, I like bold lip colours like this 😀
Glad you liked that color Ananka