Welcome back. Today yet another review from affordable UK brand Primark. And today Lets talk about Lip Gloss and the shade which I have is Babydoll. Let’s get in details of this lip gloss. If you want your lips to look luscious and plump then lip gloss is definitely a thing to achieve the same.
Price: The PS… High shine gloss retails for £ 1.50 roughly less than Rs.150/- for 4.5ml of product.
Packaging: It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a black cap and consisting of a doe foot applicator. It consists of a thin film in which you have to peel it off before using the gloss. So you know the product is brand new and unused. The shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the bottle.
Swatches: This is how it looks on my hand. It is a very soft, very light baby pink cotton candy color. It is very sheer and requires 2 plus coats for opacity.
Lip swatch of PS… High shine lip Gloss: As you can see the application on my lips is very sheer, but it has all the shine that you would want. It looks good all alone or when you use it as a topper.
What is my opinion about PS… Primark High Shine Lip Gloss BabyDoll?
I adore this lip gloss so much. If you apply it alone it still looks pretty. If you apply it over your other lipsticks to give your lipstick shine it looks gorgeous. It draws all the attention to your lips when you talk. It has got simple packaging and the doe-foot applicator is of good quality, it makes it easy for application. 2 plus coats needed if you want opacity else it is sheer equivalent to transparent.
- Extremely affordable.
- It makes your lips look luscious and fuller.
- It can be used all alone if you are going for grocery shopping etc or it can be used in combination with your lipstick as a topcoat. Both ways it looks extremely gorgeous.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- It has a chocolaty fragrance.
- Ideal to use gloss in winter as it does not dry out your lips.
- No ingredient list is mentioned. Some of us may like to know what goes inside the product.
- It does not last for a long time, maybe 2 to 3 hours max.
- Availability in India.
Summary: Definitely yes from my side because your lips extremely look fuller and plumper. It is also pocket-friendly. For now, I only have just one shade, my husband got only one shade and rest other products.
Did you guys try any of the Primark products? Do let me know in the comment section below.
You must also read about other lip products.
- Primark PS… Liquid Matte Lipsticks – The Tropical Edit Review and Swatches
- Maybelline Python Metallic Lip Kit – 25 Valiant
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 33 Amethyst Twist
- Bella Voste Sheer Creme L*st Lipstick, N*de Tease 20
- NY Bae Lipstick, Creamy Matte
- NYX LIQUID Suede cream lipstick – Pink L*st
- Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Liquid Lipstick – Wild child 06
- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick – 04 Pink up your life
- Colorbar Diamond Shine Lipstick – 003 Precious Coral
- L’Oreal Paris Color Matte lipstick
- Christian Dior Rouge 999 Lipstick