Hello my lovely girls
Welcome back to my small world of makeup. Today I am going to be reviewing yet another product from one of my favorite brand i.e. Plum. It is a feel the fudge Plum Body butter.
Price of Plum Body butter:
Rs. 450 for 200 grams of the product. I mentioned earlier I did some shopping before my wedding, but I did not use the products. I am using the products as per their expiry date, whichever products are close to expiry I finish them up first. Long overdue as usual.
But now the packaging has changed, the pricing has also changed. But the formulation is almost the same with the addition of 2 or more ingredients. Now it becomes Rs. 650/- for 200 ml of quantity. You can check HERE or HERE. But it is available on Amazon in the old packaging and but the price is revised. You can check HERE Rs. 520/-
My cream expires in July 2020.
It comes in a plastic container with a white screw cap. The lid design looks like below. It is a simple yet elegant packaging. The design on the jar is very simple.
The main ingredients are Vanilla and fig.
Vanilla helps in restoring skin brightness and softness. It has also got anti-inflammatory properties which are used for soothing irritated skin.
Fig Fruit extract is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E. It also helps to reduce age spots, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
Another interesting element is Shea Butter, it provides moisture and hydration to the skin.
Directions for use:
The body butter is ideally used after a shower. Because the pores are opened after the shower, so the product is easily absorbed by the deep layers of the skin. You can also use the butter whenever you feel your skin is dry.
Product Texture and fragrance:
The fragrance is chocolaty, very sweet. It has a thick buttery consistency and easily absorbed by the skin.
What is my opinion about Plum Vanilla and Fig Feel The Fudge Body Butter?
I use this butter soon after I have a shower so that the moisture is locked. Details I have mentioned in the pros and cons.
- If you are a fan of chocolates, then you might probably love the smell. It smells sweet as it contains vanilla, so delicious, so yummy!. But unfortunately, you cannot eat the product. The smell is not at all overpowering.
- It moisturizes the skin well, like for the entire day. No need for re-application. Suppose if you apply the product in the morning even after a shower at night you don’t feel the need to reapply. Because it is so damn moisturizing.
- It makes the skin very soft and supple.
- It is suitable for all skin types. Including very dry skin.
- Paraben-free, SLS- free, phthalate-free and 100% vegan.
- It is easily absorbed by the skin and it does not feel heavy on the skin.
- In the ingredient list, Plum has mentioned fragrance. They should have clearly mentioned what fragrance. People with very sensitive skin might be wanting to know about the same.
- Tub packaging, so unhygienic. But I feel many of the brands come up with tub packaging for body butter.
I will definitely purchase the new version of the Body butter but this time in different variants and when it is on discount. I would have ignored the point of fragrance if it was some other brand, But since plum is famous and trending only because it contains natural ingredients and free from chemicals.
P.S. Due to a high concentration of natural active ingredients, the product may change its color but the efficacy remains the same.
You can also read about Body Lotions
- Garnier Light Whitening Moisturizing Milk Lotion
- OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator
- LOTUS Herbals, WHITEGLOW skin whitening & Brightening hand & body lotion
Plum Product Reviews you must read