Taming the hair frizz is becoming difficult? No time to go to the salon for a hair spa? Paul Penders has a solution, Leave-in Defrizzing Balm. But Yeah! it comes with a comparatively bigger price tag. All their products are above Rs.1000.
About Paul Penders,
Truly Vegan, Truly Botanical, Truly Ayurvedic.
Price of Paul Penders leave-in defrizzing Balm:
Rs. 1095/- for 20 g of product. The amount is quite a lot for the quantity. It expires in 2021
Packaging of Paul Penders defrizzing balm:
It comes in a blue and white carton box, and inside the box is the tube of the same blue and white color. There is also a leaflet which gives the information of other products by Paul Penders and their description.
The ingredient list of Defrizzng balm:
It has got a list of promising ingredients including glycerin, it helps in strengthening the hair and also avoids split ends. It also imparts moisture to hair to avoid frizz.
Aloe vera extracts help in repairing the dead skin cells of the scalp also acts as a great hair conditioner.
Jojoba oil provides nourishment to the hair. It contains vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, B, and E.
This hair balm also contains loads of ingredients, which can be seen in the below image.
Claims of Defrizzing Balm:
These claims were mentioned on the leaflet which came along with the balm.
Paul Pender’s Product Consistency:
What is my opinion about Paul Penders Leave-In Defrizzing Balm?
My hair is very wavy, rough, dry and unmanageable. I tried this Balm and believe me it instantly softened my hair and making them manageable. I instantly fell in love with the product with such amazing results. Now I got my hair straightened, so now there is no such problem as before. I still use the balm and it does not fail to surprise me each time I use it. You can use it directly to towel-dried hair.
- It contains all-natural and botanical ingredients, free from harsh chemicals.
- No animal testing.
- Instantly tames frizz.
- Instantly softens hair.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Brand says the products are carefully made using pure mineral-rich mountain water from the Himalayas.
- The brand also claims full transparency, as they have mentioned all the ingredients present in the product. No terms like perfumes or fragrance mentioned in the ingredient list.
- It does not make hair sticky.
- The huge price tag for just 20 grams of the product
- Does not impart shine
Will I buy this product again? Probably NOT. Because it is expensive. If it was not that expensive then probably I would have purchased the same. Instead, I would try other products by Paul Penders.
You can also read about other hair care products:
- Vestige ASSURE Moisture Rich Shampoo, Daily care Shampoo, Deep cleanse Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Thyme Volume Conditioner For Fine & Thinning Hair
- My take on Sesa Ayurvedic hair oil
- Matrix, Biolage Smoothproof Avocado Deep Smoothing Serum
- My take on KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange & Lemongrass
- My take on fabindia Hair pack