Hello my beauties
Today I am here with a skincare product. It is a face oil by Palmer’s. It is called cocoa butter formula skin therapy face oil which is enriched with Vitamin E. Several times while buying products on Nykaa I came across this brand, so I thought of trying this particular face oil. So let’s get into details of this product.
Packaging Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Face Oil:
It comes in a white carton box. The oil bottle is an amber color and it has a dropper as dispenser which is quite convenient.
Price of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Face Oil:
Rs. 525 for 30ml of the bottle
You can get it from HERE
Claims of the Product:
- Help improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- It helps improve aging skin.
This oil is said to contain 10 different types of oils and cocoa butter.
As we all know cocoa butter is said to provide moisture to the skin. The blend of all oils is said to reduce fine lines.
It contains coconut oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, macadamia nut oil, sunflower oil, camelina oil, rosehip oil, and argan oil.
Coconut oil has several benefits, it is a multi-purpose oil, it protects the skin and also has got healing properties.
Grapeseed oil helps in skin tightening, it also contains antioxidants which helps in curing acne. It also provides moisture to the skin.
Macadamia Nut oil slows down the aging process and also reduces the appearance of scars, minor skin irritation, etc. It evens out the skin.
Rosehip oil helps in the regeneration of new cells, hence replacing the aging cells with new ones.
Also, the list of ingredients continues.
Directions for use:
Take a small amount of product with the help of the dropper and apply all over your face, massage for some time till the oil is fully absorbed in the skin.
The oil contains Retinol which is not supposed to be exposed to the sun. It is also mentioned on the box as well as on the bottle to use sunscreen and to wear protective clothing if you are using the product during the day and avoid exposure to the sun. Because Retinol, when exposed to the sun, may cause sunburns. So basically my advice is to use this oil only at night. After cleansing your face or maybe before bedtime.
What is my opinion about Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil- face?
I wanted to try a face serum as my face had become coarse and lost its smoothness. While browsing I came across this face oil and I thought of trying this face oil instead of a serum. Because when I read on the shopping site the claims were quite promising. I almost finished the entire bottle, I did try it out for quite some time, in between took break (actually I forgot to apply) now little was remaining so started again with the facial oil application. So to sum it up
- The cost factor, the oil is quite reasonable considering the price factor. Usually, facial oils with so many oils as ingredients are pretty expensive, but this one is quite reasonable.
- I would like the mention about the dispenser, it is a dropper and you can actually control or rather use as much as you want to apply. Hygienic packaging and dispensation.
- It contains a mixture of oils which is an interesting part. These oils have various benefits which I already described in the ingredient list. It also contains vitamin E.
- My face had become pretty much coarse and rough, using this oil on a regular basis did smooth my skin
- Also, it did even out my skin tone, not completely, but yeah to some extent.
- No animal testing.
- Great care has to be taken if you are using it during the day as it contains Retinol which may lead to sunburns if exposed to the sun(of course Retinol has its own benefits hence used in the oil).
- It is not lightweight, but yeah this point can be ignored for the benefits which it offers
I cannot really comment on the fine lines and wrinkles part because I do not have. Overall I would recommend this oil. It is a great oil.
You must also read about other skincare products:
- Nykaa Freesia and Vanilla Hand & Nail Creme Review
- Seer Secrets Rambutan, dates and Liquorice Lip Scrub, Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face wash for dry skin- Review
- Roop Mantra Neem Face wash Review, claims, and Price
- MOND’SUB Peeling Off Charcoal Black Mask Review
- Citra Pearl Fair Gel Face Wash With Korean Pink Pearl Review
- Healthvit Activated Charcoal, Purifying Peel-off Mask
- OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator Detailed Review
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack – Review