Today I am here with a skin care product. It is a face oil by Palmer’s. It is cocoa butter formula enriched with Vitamin E. Several times while buying products on nykaa I came across this brand, so I thought of trying this particular face oil. So lets get into details of this product.
It comes in a white carton box. The oil bottle is amber color and it has a dropper as dispenser which is quite convenient.
Rs. 525 for 30ml of bottle
You can get it from HERE
Claims of the Product:
– Helps improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduction of dark spots
– Uneven skin tone
– Helps improve ageing skin.
This oil is said to contain 10 different types of oils and cocoa butter.
As we all know cocoa butter is said to provide moisture to the skin. The blend of all oils is said to reduce fine lines.
It contains coconut oil, seasame oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, macadamia nut oil, sunflower oil, camelina oil, rosehip oil and argan oil.
Coconut oil has several benefits, it is a multi purpose oil, it protects the skin and also has got healing properties.
Grapeseed oil helps in skin tightening, it also contains antioxidants which helps in curing acne. It also provides moisture to the skin.
Macadamia Nut oil slows down the ageing process and also reduces the appearance of scars, minor skin irritation etc. It evens out the skin.
Rosehip oil helps in regeneration of new cells, hence replacing the ageing cells with new ones.
Directions for use:
Take small amount of product with the help of the dropper and apply all over your face, massage for some time till the oil is fully absorbed in the skin.
The oil contains Retinol which is not supposed to be exposed to sun. It is also mentioned on the box as well as on the bottle to use sunscreen and to wear protective clothing if you are using the product during the day and avoid exposure to sun. Because Retionol when exposed to sun may cause sun burns. So basically my advice is to use this oil only at night. After cleansing your face or may be before bedtime.
What is my opinion about Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil- face?
I wanted to try a face serum as my face had become coarse and lost it smoothness. While browsing I came across this face oil and I thought of trying this face oil instead of a serum. Because when I read on the shopping site the claims were quite promising. I almost finished the entire bottle, I did try it out for quite some time, in between took break (actually I forgot to apply) now little was remaining so started again with the facial oil application. So to sum it up
- The cost factor, the oil is quite reasonable considering the price factor. Usually facial oils with so many oils as ingredients are pretty expensive, but this one is quite reasonable.
- I would like the mention about the dispenser, it is a dropper and you can actually control or rather use as much as you want to apply. Hygienic packaging and dispensation.
- Contains a mixture of oils which is an interesting part. These oils have various benefits which I already described in the ingredient list. Also contains vitamin E.
- My face had become pretty much coarse and rough, using this oil on regular basis did smoothed my skin
- Also it did even out my skin tone, not completely, but yeah to some extent.
- No animal testing.
- Great care has to be taken if you are using it during the day as it contains Retinol which may lead to sun burns if exposed to sun(of course Retinol has its own benefits hence used in the oil).
- It is not light weight, but yeah this point can be ignored for the benefits which it offers
I cannot really cannot comment on the fine lines an wrinkles part because I do not have. Overall I would recommend this oil. It is a great oil