I hope you all are doing good. I like to experiment with colors, when it comes to nail polishes. So today I am reviewing, one of my favorite range of nail paints, the fluorescent range. And I have a beautiful, striking fluorescent green color. I have with me a nail polish by Stay Quirky, Matt-a-boy 1002.
Price of Stay Quirky Matte Nail polish:
Rs.135 for 6 ml of product. (But I got it for a discounted price of Rs. 99)
You can get the product HERE
About Stay Quirky:
This is an Indian based cosmetic company, having a wide range of products ranging from foundations, nail polishes, kajal, eyeliners, lipstick, primer, etc. and also accessories like beauty blenders, sharpeners, etc. The best part is it is pocket-friendly.
Packaging of Stay Quirky Nail polish:
The bottle is like the Maybelline color show range, like most of the nail polishes it is having a see-through bottle and a normal applicator brush. The shade code is mentioned on the cap. The bottle has got a matte finish.
Application and consistency:
The applicator brush is most like the other polishes, it is not thick or broad, nothing extraordinary about the brush.
This is how the shade looks on my Nails:
Isn’t the color looking striking and attractive? I am in love with this beautiful neon green color but it doesn’t glow in the dark. Do comment in the comment section below and let me know what you feel about the color.
What is my opinion about Stay Quirky matte finish nail polish?
Before I share my opinion, I would like to say I am in love with this florescent neon green shade. You require to apply 2 coats for opacity. On the website, it is mentioned that the product is Paraben Free, Lead-Free, Vegan, Formaldehyde Free, Halal, Acetone Free, Toxicity Free, Toluene Free. But nowhere it is mentioned on the product itself.
- It dries very quickly, which is the best part because I do not like nail polishes which take too long to dry
- The color, as I have mentioned earlier, it an awesome shade of green
- Dries into a perfect matte finish
- Last for a week with no or minimal chipping.
- It can be used for 36 months from the date of packaging.
- It is one of the affordable matte nail polish Availble in India.
- None for me
I would try other shades from this range, Quite impressed with the nail polish. I would not buy the same shade because this will take a long time to get exhausted.
You can also read other reviews I’ve done:
- Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish – Blackish Green
- Stay Quirky Nail Polish, Holographic Effect, Black Magic Range – Talisman 1108
- Wet n Wild megalast, salon nail color