I was scrolling through shopping sites and came across this Holographic effect Nail polish. Continue reading to know more about this pretty nail polish.
A total of 7 shades are available in the Holographic effect, black magic ranges and I chose Talisman 1108.
As all normal polishes, it comes in a transparent bottle with a black cap, nothing extra ordinary about the packaging with shade name mentioned on the cap of the nail polish. The bottle is same as the Maybelline color show nail polish range.
Rs. 135 for 6ml of the product.
You can buy HERE
It is a beautiful peacock bluish-green shade with slight holographic effect.
What is my opinion about the nail polish?
This is the first time I got a holographic nail polish. First I applied just 2 coats, but it did not look that great, it did not give a holographic effect, so I applied the 3rd coat, it was a nice beautiful bluish-green shade, but it did not give the opaque finish, so I applied the 4th coat, Finally it looked really nice.
But 4 coats? For finished look, is just too much I feel. 4 coats so obviously the drying time also needs to keep in consideration.
The following time I applied a black base coat, and then I applied 2 coats of this nail polish. It did not give the holographic effect. It turned out to be a totally different colour. A blackish-green colour. That colour also looks very sophisticated.
- It is a beautiful peacock bluish-green colour with the holographic effect.
- It has got very tiny, micro glitter particles which look quite good.
- Staying power is 4 to 5 days or more with no or minimal chipping.
- Stay Quirky claims to be having 9 toxins free formula.
- Quite satisfied with the product, the unique colour range offered, quite reasonable.
- It takes minimum 3 to 4 coats to become fully opaque.
- Would require base coat of black nail polish to give a better dimension and opacity. But again as I mentioned it does not give a holographic effect
- It gives a multichrome effect, but not holographic effect.
Would definitely recommend this nail polish to those who love multi chrome effect and would recommend this shade to those who like the peacock blue colour. The sad part is, it does not give the holographic effect. Overall quite satisfied with the multi chrome effect for the price paid for the product. Also it requires multiple coats for the final result. I deducted 1.4 because have to apply too many coats for the final result, and it gives multi chrome effect and not holographic. However Holographic and multi chrome are closely related, it gives various effects when light falls on them. Holographic kind of gives a 3D effect and multi chrome does not.
You can also read