Kajal is the most important part of every girl’s makeup. No makeup kit is complete without a kajal. At times we may or may not apply lipsticks or other makeup products, but some of us would like to make our eyes pop with thick, bold kajal. So today I will be reviewing one of the super affordable kajal by Stay Quirky. It is called Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss. And it has a catchy name.
SQ or stay Quirky is a brand which is getting hyped these days. The products are widely available on purplle.com.
Packaging of Stay Quirky Kajal:
It comes in a cardboard packaging of bright yellow color and some cute statements written on it. The kajal pencil comes in black color with a stay quirky written in silver color. It is retractable kajal and sharpening is not required. I quite like the tag line, “Look too Glam to give a damn”. You can see the product claims at the left-hand side of the packaging
Stay Quirky Badass kajal Price:
Rs. 125 for 0.25 grams of product
You can buy HERE
Directions to apply the stay quirky badass kajal:
You can apply the usual way of applying kajal i.e. starting from the inner corner of the eyes and moving outwards. But if you are new and a beginner you can definately read the directions mentioned in the image. They have written it in a very fun way.
This how the hand swatch looks:
This is how it looks on the lower water line of my eyes:
This is how the kajal looks on my waterline with multiple swipes.
What is my opinion about Stay Quirky Kajal, Black, BadAss?
I was hesitant in buying this Kajal, I do not use products without doing research because I have very sensitive eyes. If I use products which are not tested then my eyes starts scratching and turn red. I also wear Contact lenses so I be a little careful when it comes to kajals. When I tried this kajal it did not irritate my eyes, so a plus point.
- It is heavily pigmented, boldest.
- Jet black kajal. I liked this kajal because it is black, some of the kajals which come in pencil form are not jet black, but this one is
- Glides on smoothly, no issue with the application.
- It last for 4-5 hours
- The best part is it is pocket friendly and gives result of high end expensive kajals, which is quite impressive.
- It is water resistant, after applying you need to wait for around 30 seconds for it to dry.
- It does not irritate the water line, as it claims to be dermatologically tested.
- Retractable kajal , so no sharpening, no product wastage.
- Very affordable. And there are offers now and then if you want to buy this Kajal.
- If you have extremely oily eyes the eyelids and the waterline, it settles in the outer corner of the eyes at the end of 4 plus hours. Then you can wipe off with your handkerchief.
- As it claims it is not smudge-free, it starts smudging after 4 plus hours.
I would recommend this kajal who wants jet black kajal for a bold and edgy look in the budget. But my all-time favorite Kajal is by Maybelline Drama Gel Eyeliner. If you are going to a party and want to use it for around 3-4 hours then you can go for it. Overall it’s a good product for the price paid.
If you like to experiment with color then you can read
My take on NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil
You must also read about Stay Quirky nail polish review