Hello my lovelies
Today I am going to be reviewing a product by one of the UK brands and it one of the most affordable brands. I am reviewing this particular brand because of few reasons, one is absolutely pocket-friendly, two certain products have amazing finish in budget and three I am planning to start the shipping the products to India soon via Instagram. I will update soon. So let’s get started with the review of Perfect Color Loose Mineral Powder.
Price of Primark PS… My Perfect Colour Loose Mineral Powder: Since it is UK based price is £ 2, considering today pound rate Rs. 87.35 X 2 = Rs. 175 for 13 grams of product. Actually the price tag my mother removed it.
Packaging Primark PS… My Perfect Colour Loose Mineral Powder: It comes in a transparent jar with a black cap and the ingredient list is mentioned at the bottom.
Once you open the lid there is a transparent sticker which you need to peel off before using. So quite a secure packaging. Then the product starts dispensing from the tiny holes.
Ingredient list: It contains 5 main ingredients. Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. It might also have traces of the other 2 or 3 ingredients.
It does not have like a promising set of ingredients. Talc helps in absorbing excess oil from the skin and thus making skin soft. Talc also reduces friction and helps in reducing rashes.
Mica is used in most of the cosmetics because it reflects light from the face because of its glittering or shimmering properties, and thus creating the illusion of a smoother, softer and more radiant skin.
I guess it is called a mineral powder because it contains Magnesium Stearate which is derived from the mineral Magnesium and stearic acid.
This loose powder has 2 derivatives of paraben.
Product consistency and finish: this loose powder has no fragrance. It is a very very fine powder.
What is my opinion about Primark PS my perfect Colour Loose Mineral Powder – cool sand?
My mom got this for me. I am of the shade Cool Sand. She knows I love makeup so she got the foundation and loose powder. Foundation by Primark I will be reviewing soon. The main purpose of loose powder is to keep the foundation locked in place. Loose powders are mostly essential for people who have oily skin. And my skin type changes like every season. This powder sets your makeup for pretty some time. This brand always intrigues me, firstly the quality of the product is not bad at all. Secondly, how can they be so affordable?
- Easy on pockets. Most of the loose mineral powder available in the market is a way too expensive. The price range starts a minimum 3 times more than this one.
- Sturdy packaging, hence it is travel-friendly.
- True to its claim of buildable coverage.
- Variety of shades available.
- It has got a very fine texture so easily blends with your foundation, bb or cc cream. Can be used to set under eye makeup.
- It gives an oil-free look.
- It contains paraben derivatives. Those who prefer paraben-free products, then this one might not be for you.
- Availability in India is an issue, but don’t worry will come up with a solution soon.
- A lot of it just goes in the air.
- It does not come with a puff. But actually I shouldn’t be grumbling, for this price range.
- SPF would have been a plus point.
Summary: Well I have mixed feelings with this loose powder. I have shared my pros and cons and finally, it is up to you to buy or not. As I have mentioned in my intro, will be shortly starting the sale of Primark products and other brands which are not available in India
You can read about other compacts and powders
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Flawless Complexion Compact Powder
- My take on Lakme Whitening Rose Powder with Sunscreen
- Review on Miss Claire Pressed Powder – 01