Hello my lovelies
I hope you all are doing well and today I am going to be reviewing skincare and it is a moisturizer by Ponds. It is the new launch by Pond’s Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturiser Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E.
Price of Pond’s Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturiser:
Rs. 299/- for 147 g of product. This product can be used until May 2022. It is available in 2 sizes 73g and 147 gms. The 73g is available for Rs. 149/-
You can purchase HERE
Packaging of Pond’s Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturiser:
The packaging is similar to Pond’s old launch of Pond’s Light Moisturizer Vitamin E + Glycerin. It comes with a screw cap, once you open the cap, there is a thin foil layer as shown in the image, you have to remove the film and then comes the product.
Ponds light moisturizer Ingredients:
Following is the list of ingredients. It is water and glycerin-based moisturizer. Loads of ingredients mentioned, which I do not understand.
The featured ingredients being Hyaluronic acid, the main job is to keep the skin hydrated. It also helps in getting smooth and plump skin. This moisturizer also reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also one of the ingredients which help in keeping a tighter skin tone. It also helps in reducing pigmentation.
Product Consistency, Texture, Fragrance:
It is light blue in color, easily absorbed into the skin and has got a heavenly fragrance. No doubt Pond’s products always smell really pleasing.
What is my opinion about Pond’s Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturiser Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E?
I came across this product in one of the malls when I visited Mumbai last month. I was running out of moisturizer so I grabbed that one, and trust me I fell in love with its formulation. My suggestion is you finish the product as soon as you open and not keep it. At times when we are using a particular product and if we come across a new launch we just keep the product which we are using aside and start using the new one. I often do that. This time I made sure I did not open my new Nivea moisturizer. Since it is tub packaging we dip our fingers time and again, and if we keep chances are of fungus formation, etc even though it has preservatives and expiry till 2022. After all, it’s our facial skin, why risk.
- For all seasons
- For all skin types
- Extremely lightweight hence very light on the skin, you don’t even feel as if you applied something on skin.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Very gentle and mild fragrance. It does not bother much as it is very mild and goes after some time of application.
- Plastic packaging, hence travel-friendly.
- Easy on pockets.
- It is easily available online and offline. Pond’s being widely known and used brand is available at almost all beauty counters, pharmacies, etc.
- Tub packaging hence unhygienic. As you keep dipping your fingers.
- No SPF, so sunscreen is needed
I would definitely recommend this product, who is not into natural ingredients. I loved the fragrance and formulation of the moisturizer.
You can also read about other moisturizers
- Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Crème
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Day Cream SPF 15
- Plum green tea mattifying moisturizer
- Votre Multi Vitamin and Rejuvenating Night Creme “Night Infusion”
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
Or you can just click on the beauty tab and click the skincare section. Do let me know in the comment section if you have tried this Super Light Gel Oil-free Moisturizer and what you feel about the same.
good information , keep doing good work Ponds super light gel
Thank you, Mir 🙂
I have heard such great things about this product, will try it for sure:)
Hi Richa aka Richie Rich, you must give it a try.
Currently I am liking this moisturizer. I don’t think it will get over soon 😬
Yes indeed it is a great moisturizer, love its lightweight texture.