Hello my beauties
Welcome back. Today is yet another post from the very famous and trending brand Plum Goodness. It is cruelty-free and vegan. Free from harmful chemicals. Keep reading to know more about Plum Kajal. It comes in black colour and green. I have a black brilliance shade.
Price of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
Rs. 495/- for 1.2g of product + sharpener free inside the box. I know approx Rs. 500/- is too much for the quantity. But it is most of the time on discount. Plus you will get 10% additional off on your first first if you buy from THIS LINK
It says more reasons to love this kajal
- creamy texture
- intensely pigmented
- just applied to look
- gel liner finish
- paraben free
- PVC free barrel
- Mineral oil-free
- Vitamin E enriched
Packaging of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
Normally Kajals or Kohl pencils come in packaging consisting of plastic but this one comes in the cutest packaging ever. It is a triangular box of purple and white colour combination. There is a ‘pull to open’ dotted line at the rear side, you just have to pull, it’s so cool and innovative packaging.
Once you open the box there is small white cardboard supporting the contents i.e. the kohl pencil and the sharpener.
Texture and hand swatch:
It has got a creamy texture. As you can see in the image you do not get that extreme pigmentation just in one swipe. You need to swipe it multiple times to get a good colour payoff. No doubt it is jet black in colour.
What is my opinion about My take on Plum NaturStudio All day wear Kohl Kajal?
I was eyeing this Plum kajal for a very long time. But 500 was a great deal for me. So I waited. It never had such a smashing deal as 50% off. As soon as I saw it I bought it straight away. On their site it also comes with a disclaimer stating, “owing to its high-performance benchmark, this product is not all natural – but is 100% safe and tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists”. I always keep trying many kajals online. One of my favourites is the Maybelline gel liner kajal. But the difficulty is that when you are in a hurry applying the same with the help of a brush becomes inconvenient.
Pros of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- Extremely creamy texture so it glides on the waterline readily. No tugging.
- Jet black in colour.
- It is a smudge-proof kajal and it lasts for more than 8 hours on my extremely oily water line then a little bit of smudging.
- Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, mineral oil, etc.
- Cute packaging and travel-friendly.
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- It gives a gel liner finish.
- Since it is free from chemicals and other oils, I feel it could work just fine for sensitive eyes.
- On the site, it is also mentioned that it contains 4 times more products than the retractable kajal (they contain 0.35g of product).
- I did some research on the ingredients. It is not mentioned on the box but mentioned on their official website. So it contains Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rice Bran Wax, and Vitamin E.
- It is good that it comes with its own good quality sharpener and you do not have to buy one separately.
- It did not cause any irritation to my eyes.
Cons of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- I dislike the very concept of sharpening. I feel a lot of product is wasted during sharpening. Even if the sharpener is provided by the brand itself there is at least some wastage of product.
- I would also disagree with one of the claims ‘just-applied look’.
- Since you need to swipe it multiple times the tip goes blunt and you need to sharpen it.
Apart from the above cons, I liked the kohl pencil. It stays really well on my extremely oily waterline. Most importantly, no fear of harsh chemicals for your eyes. Hence I would definitely recommend you guys buy the product.
Do let me know if you have tried this Kohl pencil from Plum and what you feel about the same in the comments down below.
You can also read about other kajal
Other Plum Products Review you must read from below link