Hello my beauties
Welcome back. Today is yet another post from the very famous and the trending brand Plum Goodness. It is a cruelty-free and vegan brand. Free from harmful chemicals. Keep reading to know more about Plum Kajal.
Price of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal: Rs. 495/- for 1.2g of product + sharpener free inside the box. I know approx Rs. 500/- is too much for the quantity. But guys I got this on 50% flat sale from purplle.com. If not 50% flat you can always grab this when it is on discount.
It says more reasons to love this kajal
- creamy texture
- intensely pigmented
- just applied look
- gel liner finish
- paraben free
- PVC free barrel
- Mineral oil-free
- Vitamin E enriched
Packaging of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal: Normally Kajals or Kohl pencils come in packaging consist of plastic but this one comes in the cutest packaging ever. It is a triangular box of purple and white color combination. There is a ‘pull to open’ dotted line at the rear side, you just have to pull, it’s so cool and innovative packaging.
Once you open the box there is small white cardboard supporting the contents i.e. the kohl pencil and the sharpener.
Texture and hand swatch: It has got a creamy texture. As you can see in the image you do not get that extreme pigmentation just in one swipe. You need to swipe it multiple times to get good color pay off. No doubt it is jet black in color.
What is my opinion about My take on Plum NaturStudio All day wear Kohl Kajal?
I was eyeing on this Plum kajal for a very long time. But 500 was a great deal for me. So I waited. It never had such a smashing deal as 50% off. As soon as I saw I bought it straight away. On their site it also comes with a disclaimer stating, “owing to its high-performance benchmark, this product is not all natural – but is 100% safe and tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists”. I always keep trying many kajals online. One of my favorites is the Maybelline gel liner kajal. But the difficulty is that when you are in a hurry applying the same with the help of a brush becomes inconvenient.
Pros of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- Extremely creamy texture so it glides on the waterline readily. No tugging.
- Jet black in color.
- It is a smudge-proof kajal and it lasts for more than 8 hours on my extremely oily water line then a little bit of smudging.
- Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, mineral oil, etc.
- Cute packaging and travel-friendly.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E
- It gives a gel liner finish.
- Since it is free from chemicals and other oils, I feel it could work just fine for sensitive eyes.
- On the site, it is also mentioned that it contains 4 times more product than the retractable kajals (they contain 0.35g of product).
- I did some research on the ingredients. It is not mentioned on the box but mentioned on their official website. So it contains Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rice Bran Wax, and Vitamin E.
- It is good that it comes with its own sharpener and you do not have to buy one separately.
- It did not cause any irritation to my eyes.
Cons of Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal:
- I dislike the very concept of sharpening. I feel a lot of product is wasted during sharpening. Even if the sharpener is provided by the brand itself there is at least some wastage of product.
- It is expensive plus some amount of product is wasted on sharpening. Sad!
- I would also disagree on one of the claims ‘just-applied look’. It does not look fresh and just applied after 3 plus hours of application.
- Since you need to swipe it multiple times the tip goes blunt and you need to sharpen it.
Summary: Apart from the above cons I liked the kohl pencil. It stays really well on my extremely oily waterline. No fear of harsh chemicals for your eyes. Hence I would definitely recommend you guys buying the product.
Do let me know if you have tried this Kohl pencil from Plum and what you feel about the same in the comments down below.
You can also read about other kajal