Welcome back. I hope you all are having a great monsoon season. My today’s post is about a face moisturizer by a well-known brand Plum. It is one of the most trending and most trusted brands these days. Do keep reading to know more about this moisturizer. I have elaborated enough previously, that skin hydration is a crucial part and one cannot afford to miss it if you desire healthy glowing skin.
Price of Plum E-Luminence creme:
Rs. 575/- for 50 ml of product. It has a shelf life of 6 months. You can buy it on nykaa.com or their official site Plum Goodness
It comes in a carton box, all the ingredients, etc are mentioned on the box as well as the jar. Once you open the box it comes in a transparent glass jar with a white color screw cap.
The ingredient list of Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Crème:
Plum is a well-known brand for no paraben and no sulfates and other harsh ingredients. The main ingredients are water and glycerin. Glycerin has unending skin benefits. It provides moisture to the skin making it soft and supple. It helps in treating fine lines and wrinkles.
Sunflower seed oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants.
Kokum butter seed oil helps in treating dry and cracked skin. It also provides moisture to the skin.
Sea Buckthorn oil heals skin wounds, sunburn, etc. The ingredient list is very much promising.
The same ingredient list is mentioned on the glass jar as well.
What Plum Claims:
It contains vitamin E along with dozen plant-derived nutrients that provide nourishment and hydration to dry and damaged the skin. It claims for bouncy and hydrated skin giving it a dewy radiance.
How to use Plum cream:
You can use this creme twice a day, morning and bedtime. Apply it on a cleansed face.
Consistency of the product:
It is of creamy consistency and white in color. It is easily absorbed by the skin. I feel the very little amount is needed for the face and neck.
What is my opinion about Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Crème?
Actually I purchased this creme last year along with some other makeup and skincare products during my wedding shopping. I opened this jar about 3 to 4 months back and as you can see in the image, the jar is almost over.
- Firstly and most importantly it is free from harsh chemicals, SLS, parabens, etc.
- Reasonably priced even though it has a promising set of ingredients. I got it when it was on a 15 or 20% discount. So you can buy it when it is on discount. Nowadays any cosmetics with natural ingredients are heavily priced.
- No animal testing, 100% vegan.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Small amount is required.
- It does not dry out your skin, it provides enough moisture and hydration to the skin. It is suitable for Normal to dry skin.
- Easily available online
- The tub or the jar packaging I feel is a little unhygienic because you dip your fingers time and again.
- Again, since it is a glass jar it is not travel-friendly.
- No SPF, so you need to apply sunscreen
A big yes to this moisturizer. My issue is only with the packaging. Apart from that, it is a great moisturizer containing all the natural ingredients and free of chemicals.
You can also read about Face creams
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Day Cream SPF 15
- Votre Multi Vitamin and Rejuvenating Night Creme “Night Infusion”
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
Other Plum product Reviews that you must read