Skin hydration is a must, be it any season. I have been using this skin hydrator by Olaiva and the bottle is about to get over. And I must say it is quite a good product. It is said to contain Amla, Soy and Lecithin (all-natural ingredients).
This particular brnad is not much famous nor hyped and I recived this pack in one of the subscription boxes.
Packaging of OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator:
It comes in a white plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. Hence it becomes very convenient when you get bottles with pump dispensers. You can take the desired amount with the dispenser, there are no hygiene issues as well. The color of the product is light green. But there is a disclaimer that the color of the contents may change over time but the efficacy remains the same.
It is a made in India Brand. This brand is said to be committed to quality and YOU. It manufactures products that are cruelty free i.e. no animal testing. These products are said to be 100% vegan. Olaiva brand guarantees safety. Because it is free from parabens, sulfates, and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate). The products of this brand are hand made products.
Ingredients of OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator:
It is said to have all-natural ingredients like Amla, Soy and Lecithin. And most importantly it is a hand made product. As we all know Amla is having a wide variety of benefits for skin, hair, health, weight loss, etc. Amla makes your skin radiant and smooth. It is rich in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, etc. Amla also delays skin aging.
Soy derived ingredients are good for the skin, as they brighten up the skin. Basically Soy and the derived ingredients are found in many cosmetic products.
Lecithin is used for smoothing and softening the skin. It is basically an emollient. So certainly this ingredient of the cream keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized all day long.
Price of OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator:
Rs. 425 for 100grams of product.
You may get discounts HERE
Take pea size amount and eventually apply on your face or the target area.
What is my opinion about OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator?
Applying a good moisturizer is very much important else it will lead to dry skin, early aging and subsequently other related problems. Before I apply my foundation I make sure I apply a moisturizer. OLAIVA is the first hand made moisturizer which I tried and certainly it is quite a good product.
- Firstly, it is true to its claims, all-day moisturizing. After product application, my skin did not feel dry or flaky all day long.
- Secondly it makes the skin soft and supple due to the presence of lecithin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- In addition it does not makes the skin oily.
- Reduces spots over time.
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate free.
- Handmade product.
- The choice of ingredient is really good.
- Gets quickly absorbed by the skin.
- It helps to adhere the foundation better.
- Pump dispenser.
- Lastly this product claims that he balances the skin PH on regular usage of the product.
- Some of us may not like the strong smell.
- It gives burning sensation for a few seconds, but if you use it daily then you will probably get used to it and will not feel anything.
- The pump stopped working when the bottle was about to get over. Thank God it broke when the product was about to get exhausted.
It is a great product and a made in India product and importantly a hand made product. I use it twice a day, it did make my skin soft and hydrated, impressed with the product so I would definitely recommend and but would repurchase as I liked trying out new products and also the smell is also an issue for me.