Skin hydration is a must, be it any season. I have been using this skin hydrator and the bottle is about to get over and I must say it is quite a good product. It is said to contain Amla, Soy and Lecithin (all natural ingredients).
It comes in a white plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It becomes very convenient when you get bottles with pump dispensers. You can take the desired amount with the dispenser, there are no hygiene issues as well. The colour of the product is light green and there is a disclaimer that the colour of the contents may change over time but the efficacy remains the same.
It is a made in India Brand. This brand is said to be committed to quality and YOU. It manufactures products which are cruelty free i.e. no animal testing at all. These products are said to be 100% vegan. Olaiva brand guarantees safety as it is free from parabens, sulfates and SLS (sodium Lauryl Sulfate). The products of this brand are hand made products.
It is said to have all natural ingredients like Amla, Soy and Lecithin. And most importantly it is a hand made product. As we all know Amla is having a wide variety of benefits for skin, hair, health, weight loss etc. Amla makes your skin radiant and smooth. It is rich in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C etc. Amla also delays skin ageing.
Soy derived ingredients are good for the skin, as they brighten up the skin. And Soy and the derived ingredients are found in many of the cosmetic products.
Lecithin is used for smoothing and softening the skin , basically an emollient. This ingredient of the cream keeps the skin hydrated and moisturised all day long.
Rs. 425 for 100grams of product.
You may get discounts HERE
Take pea size amount and apply on your face or the target area.
What is my opinion about OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator?
Applying a good moisturiser is very much important else it will lead to dry skin, early ageing and other related problems. Before I apply my foundation I make sure I apply a moisturiser. OLAIVA is the first hand made moisturiser which I tried and it is quite a good product.
- It is true to its claims, all day moisturising. After Application of the product my skin did not feel dry or flaky all day long.
- It makes the skin soft and supple due to presence of lecithin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Does not makes the skin oily.
- Reduces spots over time.
- Cruelty free, paraben free, sulphate free.
- Handmade product.
- Choice of ingredient is really good.
- Gets quickly absorbed by the skin.
- It helps to adhering the foundation better.
- Pump dispenser.
- This product claims that he balances the skin PH on regular usage of the product
- Some of us may not like the strong smell.
- It gives burning sensation for a few seconds, but if you use it daily then you will probably get used to it and will not feel anything.
- The pump stopped working when the bottle was about to get over. Thank God it broke when the product was about to get exhausted.
It is a great product, and a made in India product and importantly a hand made product. I use it twice a day, it did made my skin soft and hydrated, impressed with the product so would definitely recommend and but would repurchase as I liked trying out new products and also the smell is also an issue for me.