Hi lovely ladies
I was pretty much happy when nykaa launched its own cosmetics. Now-a–days Nykaa products are most hyped products. More then anything else I get excited when coloured eye liners are launched as I like to try coloured eye liners, and blue is my favourite. So today I am reviewing about NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil. It comes in 5 shades Blue Hex 01, Teal Spell 02, Jade Jinx 03, Voodoo Grey 04, Azure Charm 05
And I have 2 shades
– Blue Hex-01
– Teal Spell 02
Both of course shades of blue as I love blue eyes (I remembered the song).
Packaging of NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil:
It comes in red box with the Nykaa logo mentioned and at one end of the box is the shade colour. This eyeliner is a pencil type eyeliner which means you need to sharpen it and unfortunately does not come with a sharpener 🙁 Once you open the box, the pencil is colour coded as per the shade with a black cap, the list of ingredients is mentioned on the box.
Price of NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil:
Both the shades are extremely pigmented and I really loved the shades.
1) Blue Hex
It is a beautiful electric blue colour and has a matte finish after application. Extremely gorgeous blue shade and makes your eyes pop.
Beautiful teal colour, with slight amount of glitters and gives a glossy finish after application. It reminds me of peacock blue shade.
I really loved this shade more, as it makes your eyes stand out. It is very striking electric blue colour.
What the product claims:
Teal Spell 02:
It is a beautiful bluish-green and a little shimmery shade.
Texture and Application:
It has a soft creamy texture, extremely pigmented, one stroke is enough for application, and you do not have to glide again and again to get the desired finishing. Teal spell is more of shimmery kind of shade and blue hex is on the matte side. Being shimmery at times, teal spell tends to settle a bit in d crease area of the eye.
It has shelf life of 30 months
What is my opinion about NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil?
When Nykaa launches anything we have high expectations from them. But whether Nykaa remaind true to its claims and faithful to our expectations? To know more following are the pros and cons.
- As the product claims, 14 hours staying power, it does stay, I have tried for more than 12 hours and it remained as it was.
- It is fade proof and transfer-proof.
- It is true to its claims of being smudge proof and it is water proof.
- Glides on like a dream, very effortlessly.
- Results in dramatic bold eyes without much effort.
- Worth the price paid and worth the hype.
- No animal testing.
- No preservatives.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- They are extremely pigmented.
- It does not irritate the water line so it can be used on water line as well.
- You can create many bold and dramatic eye looks.
- They do not come with a sharpener, and when you sharpen, I believe a lot of product is wasted.
- Teal spell shade at times settles on the crease of the eyes, since it is having a glossy finish.
- If you want crisp sharp wings then they might not be achieved by using a pencil eyeliner.
Gorgeous 5 shades are available, I would recommend if you want to play with colours. I would repurchase blue Hex as I am in love with the shade, would definitely try other shades as well because they are so beautiful. These are pretty much true to its claims and value for money product, so a big yes from my side. I also liked the Azure charm shade from this range.