Pressed powders are essential part of everyday makeup. They are basically used to set the foundation in place. Usually foundations make skin look shiny or it does not give the finished look, so pressed powder does the job well. So today I will be reviewing Miss Claire Pressed powder,shade 01.
Miss Claire is a brand ranging from reasonable to costly cosmetics. This pressed powder is a very reasonable one. A total of 10 shades are available and each shade is having unique code like 01 , 02, 03 ….. 10
The Following is the list of ingredients:
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone Isopropyl Isostearate, Silica, Diisopropyl Dimer, Dilinoleate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexly methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethanc, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Serica, Polysilione-15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Aah!! Complex list of ingredients.
You can buy the product HERE
What is my opinion about Miss Miss Claire Pressed Powder?
I had tried Miss Claire foundation and was very impressed with the results, so thought of trying more products from this brand. It has got a nice silky like texture, blends well. It has got a very mild fragrance but the Miss Claire foundation smells more pleasant than this. This pressed powder is said to have a sun block as well, which protects from UVA and UVB. It is also said to contain Vitamin E traces, which delays the ageing process.
- Sets the foundation for 3 plus hours, then vanishes if you start sweating, else it can last for more time.
- It blends really well i.e. sets the makeup perfectly
- It is light weight on skin.
- Gives instant glow to the skin.
- It contains both UVA and UVB sunscreen, which is a good thing in a product costing to just Rs. 150, added bonus
- 10 various shades available to match your complexion.
- It claims to have Vitamin E, which is plays an essential part in the ageing process.
- Pocket friendly
- Travel friendly
- It does not look powdery or flaky
- The ingredients states it contains paraben, which some people might be allergic to.
Overall it is a great deal for the price. I am quite impressed with Miss Claire range of cosmetics and looking forward in trying other products of this brand. Will recommend this pressed powder.
You can also read about Miss Claire, Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation, Review