Winters are here, and dry skin too. It is essential we provide enough of nourishment to our skin. So I am reviewing “LOTUS Herbals, WHITEGLOW skin whitening & Brightening hand & body lotion”. It claims that it is suitable for all skin types, imparting soft, fair & radiant skin.
Moisturising your skin is an important affair. Moisturising your skin not only makes it soft and supple, but also improves the skin health, which is a must over time. It helps to protect our skin against environmental pollution and other factors which damage our skin over time. Especially during winters our skin becomes dry, so moisturising your skin is of utmost importance. Moisturising your skin also delays the ageing process. Not only in winters we should moisturise our skin , but otherwise as well. But in winters, cannot skip especially when we have dry skin. If not taken care, our skin becomes dry, it starts cracking and exposed to the environment making it prone to allergies.
Packaging of Lotus Body Lotion:
It comes in a thin film packaging, to avoid any leakage or spillage. It is a white coloured bottle with a pump dispenser. The dispenser knob needs to be turned “open” and “stop” after use.
Price of Lotus Herbals whiteglow lotion:
It is Rs. 320 for 300 ml of product.
Application and direction for use are mentioned on the bottle itself:
Apply all over your body, ideally after shower or bath on damp skin for best skin softening, sealing in the moisture. Target the elbows, heels and the knees. It can be used any time your skin is feeling particularly parched and dry.
What the product claims:
The product claims to impart LIGHTENING, WHITENING & BRIGHTENING with the help of rare fruit and proven plant extracts that pnetrate deep into the skin. In short it claims to be skin whitening body lotion.
Consistency of the product:
What is my opinion LOTUS Herbals, WHITEGLOW skin whitening & Brightening hand & body lotion?
I am happy that this lotion can be used any time, be it day or night. Some lotions needs to be applied only during the night. This lotion has SPF 25 which is a great. It also has PA+++. Can use this lotion for hands and legs without additional sun block. I like products which smells sensuous, and this one of such lotion. It provides enough hydration for people with normal skin. If you have extremely dry skin then re-application is required. As mentioned earlier moisturisation of the skin is utmost importance. Below mentioned are the pros and cons.
- The smell : aah!! It smells so divine, the LOTUS herbals white glow range smells really nice.
- It provides around 6 to 8 hours of moisturization to dry skin.
- The lotion whitens instantly, kind of when you apply powder that sort of whiteness
- Pump applicator is convenient.
- Contains SPF 25 – which protects from UVB rays and PA+++ which means protection grade from UVA rays. No need to apply additional sunscreen.
- As it claims, skin does become soft.
- It does not lightens as it claims , I used the product for around 2 weeks and did not see much difference, it might take more time.
- I prefer it should have more runny consistency, so that application becomes more simpler, some might be fine with the consistency.
- As it claims, It did not work on any of the dark spots.
Overall it is an average product,I would not repurchase as my all time favourite is Vaseline Healthy whitening body lotion. I like Vaseline more because it gives visible difference. Tan gets reduced on using Vaseline, but I did not find any visible results by using LOTUS Herbals WHITEGLOW. So would not buy same lotion again, but would definitely try other products from this range. Lotus body lotion with spf is a great deal.