Hello my lovelies
Thank you for coming back to my blog. Today I am going to review the compact by Lotus Herbals from the whiteglow range and it is called Flawless Complexion Compact. I think this product was launched some 4 to 5 months back, I am not sure though.
Price of Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Compact Powder:
Rs. 225/- for 10 grams of the product. I got this product from a shop in Mumbai called tip top lady. It comes in 3 different shades WG C1, WG C2, and WG C3 and I am of the shade Rich Ivory WG C1. It is available online as well as offline.
You can buy the product from their official site HERE
Packaging of Lotus Herbals Compact:
It comes in a baby pinkish-skin colored packaging, once you open the carton box, you get your compact in a white case. The 10-gram product is covered with a thin plastic film and on top of it is a sponge applicator. It also comes with a mirror, which is a great deal. The compacts more expensive then this one, at times does not come with a mirror.
Claims of the product:
It is said that this compact is infused with a botanical extract that instantly blends into the skin giving it a matte finish and making it radiant. It also said that it brightens and whitens. Also fights against pollution i.e. anti-pollution.
What is my opinion about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Flawless Complexion Compact?
The moment the sales lady showed me the tester of the product I instantly fell in love with it. Firstly because it suited my skin tone. Secondly because of the fragrance. It is a mild and feminine fragrance. You get a lot of product with a single sponge swipe. The formula is smooth and it gives the gorgeous even skin tone. It easily blends.
- The compact comes with a mirror, which is a plus point because compacts at this price range usually do not come with a mirror. If you want to do touch up, and no mirror around then no problem, this compact has it’s own. You can use it to check your lipstick, kajal, etc.
- The white glow range has got a divine fragrance, and this compact also smells the same.
- It contains SPF 25 and PA+++ which protects the skin from the harsh sun and environmental pollution.
- Lotus herbal compact is cruelty-free and vegan.
- It instantly brightens up the skin.
- It mattifies the skin, absolutely true to its claim. Well suited for oily skin.
- Only two main ingredients are mentioned in green tea and corn starch. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and controls acne which is caused due to pollution and other factors. Corn starch absorbs the excess oils from the skin. It also contains botanical extracts.
- Ideal for everyday use. You can apply it over your moisturizer directly or bb, cc cream or even to set your foundation.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- It blends well in the skin, also buildable coverage.
- The detailed ingredient list is not mentioned.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone since it contains green tea and corn starch as primary ingredients, safe for tender teenage skin. 3 shades to choose from, you can choose the best-suited shade for your skin tone. I did not give 5 stars only because of one reason, the consumer wants to know what exactly goes in the product, else it is a great compact, for the price point of view you get so many benefits. I would definitely repurchase the product.
You can also read about other compact powders