Hello Gorgeous Ladies
Welcome back, today I will be reviewing L’Oreal Paris, LIP PAINT/Matte, in the shade 202 King Pink. Continue reading to know how it fared for me. There is a wide variety of shades available. Ranging from reds to purples, nudes to maroons.
It comes in color coded tube packaging and it has a black cap with a doe-foot applicator. The applicator brush does not serve the purpose well as the consistency of the product is very thick. No extra outer box or thin film for this lip paint.
2 different variants are available with the same Tube packaging.
1) LIP PAINT/Matte
2) LIP PAINT/Lacquer
Price of L’oreal Paris, LIP PAINT Matte King Pink:
The price paid is Rs.799 for 8 ml of product
You can buy the lipstick from HERE
Here a total of 6 different shades are available, Apocalypse red, Tangerine Vertigo, Red Actually, Hollywood Beige, Wuthering Purple and of course King Pink.
Claims of the Product :
– Smooth matte finish.
– High impact color.
– Full coverage.
– Comfortable wear.
As usual complicated list of ingredients.
G902469, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Poly-Isobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross-Polymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Poly-Ethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/ Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Penta-Erythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxy-Hydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance.
May Contain: Mica, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.
Now that’s one heck of an ingredient list.
The color is a beautifully bright and vibrant one, kind of shocking pink and Barbie doll pink color.
Quite disappointed with the thick texture, but it is smooth.
It is a bit difficult due to its thick consistency. And the applicator also cannot serve the purpose well because of its thickness.
What is my opinion about L’Oreal Paris, LIP PAINT/Matte King Pink 202?
I had high expectations from Infallible range because the infallible range never disappointed me. For example the infallible foundation is simply awsome. But I did not like the lip paints from this range. Firstly because of its consistency, secondly because it gives a tingling sensation to the lips. Personally, I do not like the product which gives tingling sensation. To sum up following are the pros and cons.
- Firstly, I only liked the pink shade because it is bright and vibrant.
- Secondly it makes your lips look plumper.
- Extremley pigmented lipstick.
- Stays for 4 to 5 hours on the lips.
- Leaves a beautiful stain after removal.
- Gives a smooth creamy finish and full coverage.
- Disappointed due to its thick texture.
- It gives a tingling sensation, which some of us might find irritating, It gives the tingling sensation for good 10 – 15 mins.
- It transfers a lot. Literally transfers on anything and everything that comes in contact with your lips for instance the glasses, cups, etc. And it leaves a thick layer. You can also see in the image below. It is not transfer-proof at all.
- It is drying on the lips.
- Heavy on the lips.
- It might not suit all the skin tones.
- Not comfortable at all on the lips, the lipstick claim fails here.
- As mentioned on the lipsticks as matte, they are not at all matte. They have a creamy finish.
It is an average product for me. I would not buy any shades from this range. Because I do not like lip products which give a tingling sensation. I liked the NYX Suede cream lipstick more, then this one. The NYX shade is Pink L*st, is almost the same but the texture, consistency and lasting power are much better than this.