Nose packs and other peel off masks are mandatory when you have blackheads as it does the job more effectively. Today I will be reviewing nose pack by most hyped brand these days: Innisfree, Jeju volcanic nose pack. Well, we will discuss in detail if the innisfree nose strips do the job well or not.
I have a tons of blackheads on my nose. And I am always after them, I just want to get rid of them. Read the entire post if I was able to get rid of the blackheads with the help of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack.
Packaging of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack:
It comes in wooden colour box, containing 6 nose strips. Once you open the box you will find off white and yellow colour 6 packets. Once you open the packet there will be a thin film and on the film is the nose pack, whose colour is similar to that of a band-aid.
Price of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack:
Rs. 250 for 6 nose strips.
You can buy it HERE
It is a Korean brand having list of reliable ingredients. They are known to have Eco-friendly packaging. This brand is said to provide experience that will satisfy your senses. Innisfree also manufactures products from Jeju, which is an island which possesses all natural purity including sea, forest and earth. Having said that let us take a look at the ingredients.
Ingredients of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack:
It has 3 main ingredients which are Volcanic ash, titanium dioxide and phenoxyethanol. But the ingredient that attracted me was Volcanic ash. Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju.
Benefits of Volcanic ash on skin: It helps to restore your damaged skin, reduces blemishes, skin rashes, acne and other skin related problems. It is mostly used for treating oily skin. It is used in wide variety of cosmetics. Volcanic ash when mixed with water becomes volcanic clay, so I am quite not sure for this sole reason, you need to apply water or not before application of the strips.
Directions for use:
1. First you need to wash your face with the face wash, else it will not remove the blackheads rather it will only remove the dirt.
2. Then apply ample amount of water on the target area, i.e. the nose and then remove the clear film of the nose strip and apply on to the nose.
3. Wait for 15 minutes or more till the pack dries, then remove it starting from the corners once dried.
4. Finally apply Toner to the nose area.
What is my opinion about Innisfree, Jeju volcanic nose pack?
You need to read the instruction properly. I thought it is same like other nose strips, directly apply to your skin after cleansing and peel it off, so I directly applied it to the nose, but unfortunately it did not give any results, so I was pretty much disappointed as 1 strip got wasted. Then I read the instructions again when I was using the second time. You need to apply water to your nose before applying the nose strip, as can be seen in the directions.
- It is a Korean product, It does what is claims, after using the product I found my nose quite smooth, as it had loads of blackheads.
- I had slight pigmentation on my nose, the pigmentation is also reduced, so I am quite happy.
- It has a mild soothing refreshing fragrance.
- Each nose strip is individually packed hence very secure packaging, .
- One should read the instructions carefully, else it does not work.
- But if you feel it will miraculously remove all blackheads, it will not do so.
Overall it is a great product provided you use it correctly, follow the instructions properly, else it does not give the desired results. I would definitely recommend this product if you have blackheads, it worked for me. But let me clarify, I was not able to get rid of my blackheads 100%.