Welcome back. Today, I’m up again with nail polish. And it is by Disney Frozen. There is a wide range of nail polishes in this brand, glitter, matte etc. But I got this glitter nail polish. I will be reviewing the Disney Frozen Glitter nail polish.
Is it meant for the little ones? I do not know. But when I saw the shade I couldn’t resist myself. After all, anything black in color is my favorite. Continue reading to know more about the nail paint.
Packaging of Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish Blackish Green:
Price of Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish – Blackish Green:
Rs. 100 for 6 ml of product.
You can buy HERE
How the nail Polish looks WITHOUT any base:
As can be seen in the image, I have applied the nail polish directly without any dark color base. It does not look that great. The black color base is on a transparent side, it does not look neat alone. But the green glitters look nice and sparkly. But the nail polish alone on the nails does not look good. At least I did not like it.
This is how it looks with BLACK and RED colour as base:
As said earlier, I did not find it that impressive without any base coat. So I applied black on all nails and red on ring finer. For the black I have used Maybelline blackout shade an I have grabbed red color from the local market. I liked black as the base, do comment which base looks good for glitter nail polish.
What is the my opinion about Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish – Blackish Green?
Disney Frozen Princess is most popular among the kids, and even I like that character. She is too adorable, Disney has some cosmetics which are safe for kids. But when I browsing through the range of products, the glitter nail polishes caught my attention, though meant for kids (I’m unmarried, no kids yet 😉 ), I quickly grabbed the nail polish. And I wanted to grab a few more colors but then thought these nail polishes are meant for kids and the quality might not be that impressive. I got 1 shade for trial. Read the pros to know why I loved the nail polish.
- Best glitter nail polish for this price range, because whenever I used nail polish of other brands, they did not have many glitters in them
- One stroke application for a perfect finish, only on dark colored base. Else 2 coats required.
- Lasts really for a long time.
- Beautiful greenish colored glitters.
- It is mentioned on the site, that it has Non-toxic French Formula, Children – Safe. So you can without any hesitation gift to your Lil ones. And even you can also use.
- Removal of glitter nail polish is always difficult.
- The black base of the nail polish is kind of transparent, it does not look impressive.
Overall good product, worth the price. I will definitely try out other shades from this range. I would recommend this nail polish to mothers to gift their daughters. And if you are using it will look more attractive after the application of a black base coat and then followed by a single or 2 coats of glitter nail polish. Depending on the number of glitters desired.
You must read about other nail polishes
- Stay Quirky Nail Polish Holographic Effect Black Magic – Talisman 1108
- Wet n Wild MegaLast salon nail color: Haze of love, Private Viewing – swatches