Welcome back. Today, i’m up again with a nail polish by Disney Frozen. There are a wide range of nail polishes. But I got this glitter nail polish. I will be reviewing the Disney Frozen Glitter nail polish. .
I know! I know! It is meant for the little ones but when I saw the shade I couldn’t resist myself. After all, anything black in colour is my favourite. Continue reading to know more about the nail paint.
Rs. 100 for 6 ml of product.
You can buy HERE
How the nail Polish looks WITHOUT any base:
As can be seen in the image, I have applied the nail polish directly with out any dark colour base. It does not look that great. The black colour base is on a transparent side, it does not look neat alone. But the green glitters look nice and sparkly. But the nail polish alone on the nails does not look good. At least I did not like it.
This is how it looks with BLACK and RED colour as base:
As said earlier , I did not find it that impressive with out any base coat. So I applied black on all nails and red on ring finer. For black I have used Maybelline blackout shade an I have grabbed red colour from the local market. I liked black as the base, do comment which base looks good for glitter nail polish.
What is the my opinion about the nail polish?
Disney Frozen Princess is most popular among the kids, and even I like that character. She is too adorable, Disney has a some cosmetics which are safe for kids. But when I browsing through the range of products, the glitter nail polishes caught my attention, though meant for kids (I’m unmarried, no kids yet 😉 ), I quickly grabbed the nail polish. I wanted to grab a few more colours but then thought these nail polishes are meant for kids and the quality might not be that impressive. I got 1 shade for trial. Read the pros to know why I loved the nail polish.
- Best glitter nail polish for this price range, because whenever I used nail polish of other brands, they did not have much glitters in them
- One stroke application for perfect finish, only on dark coloured base. Else 2 coats required.
- Lasts really for long time.
- Beautiful greenish coloured glitters.
- It is mentioned on the site, that it has Non toxic French Formula, Children – Safe. So you can without any hesitation gift to your lil ones. And even you can also use 😛
- Removal of glitter nail polish is always difficult.
- Black base of the nail polish is kind of transparent, it does not look impressive.
Overall good product, worth the price. Will definitely try out other shades from this range. Would recommend this nail polish to mothers to gift their daughters, And if you’ll are using it will look more attractive after application of a black base coat and then followed by a single or 2 coats of glitter nail polish depending on the amount of glitters desired.