Hi Lovely ladies
Who does not like lipsticks? For any makeup lover, n number of lipsticks will not be sufficient. So today I am reviewing a lipstick that I received in one of the subscription boxes. It is called Bella Voste multi matte lip contour set and I have the shade, Victorian Rose. Thought Of writing a detailed review on the same, as it is quite expensive if you go to buy it individually. Is it really worth the money spent? Read on to find out more about the lipstick.
Packaging of Lip contour set:
Since it was a lip contour kit, I received the lip liner and the lipstick in one silver-colored box. Inside the box are the gorgeous black body of lip liner with a color-coded cap and the bottom. The lipstick has a gorgeous black color packaging and the brand name written in silver. All the claims of the product are mentioned on the box.
Price of Bella Voste Lip Contour Set:
I received this product in a very affordable subscription box. The cost of the contour kit is Rs. 1149/-
It had mentioned that the lip kit will be available from next month in the market.
You can buy the lip liner individually for Rs. 549 from HERE
Claims of the product:
1) Enriched with Jojoba oil.
2) Super long wear.
3) Super soft and gliding
4) No Feathering and Non-Sticky
5) Excellent and even Colour Payoff
6) Dermatologically Tested and Approved
7) Easy to blend shortly after application.
1) Enriched with Argan oil
2) The intense color payoff with one stroke application.
3) Full coverage with a perfect matte finish.
4) Ultra-soft texture with softening and moisturizing benefits.
5) The advanced softer and creamier formulation which softens the lips.
Swatch of Bella Voste Victorian Rose:
Following is the hand swatch. The liner is just 1 stroke application , but the lipstick had to be swiped multiple times
Lip Swatch of Victorian Rose:
This how the lip liner looks on my lips
Following is the swatch, of liner + lipstick
What is my opinion about the lip contour kit?
First of all, I purchased the subscription box, only because of Bella-Voste products. Bella Voste has got a wide range of products and get them in subscription boxes is quite a deal.
So let me come to the lip liner, I really loved the lip line, it glides on the lips like a dream, extremely pigmented, one stroke application. This lip liner claims for quite a lot of things.
But I am not that much impressed with the lipstick. It is a little difficult to apply. Requires 4 to 5 swipes then the lipstick gets transferred on to your lips. The lipstick is a little drying on the lips. But the color is a gorgeous wine color.
- The lip liner is extremely pigmented.
- One stroke application
- Lip liner last more than 7 plus hours, actually lip liner do last longer as they are mostly applied on the border of the lips, lipstick starts fading from the inner corners of the lips.
- The lipstick lasts for 4 to 5 hours.
- The color of the lipstick and lip liner is amazing. Wine color.
- The lip liner has jojoba oil and lipstick have argan oil.
- The lipstick does not glide on smoothly, multiple swipes.
- Little pricey if you buy them individually.
- I do not agree with the last claim of the lipstick, it does not have creamy formulation. It is a bit on the dry side.
- Lip liner should have been retractable.
Lip liner: 4.8/5 (-0.2 for the sharpening concept as it wastes some of the product, retractable always preferred.)
Overall it is a great lip contour kit. I am in love with the performance of the lip liner i.e. the staying power, pigmentation, application, and color. Lipstick texture should have been a little creamier. But a great deal.