Hello Gorgeous Ladies
Today I’m reviewing a powder. Its a face powder by Lakme, Whitening Rose powder. But the plus point is that it has got sunscreen. Previously, during college time I was a big fan of Lakme Pink Rose powder. There were 2 variants, soft and warm. During college time I was faithful to the Pink rose powder, but now I like trying different powders and compacts.
Packaging of Lakme Whitening Rose Powder:
As can be seen in the image it comes in a grey-silver colored packaging, you need to uncap the grey-silver lid. Then you get a plastic see-through cover, you need to pull to open and then there are small holes from which you can apply the powder on the puff which is available. The puff is present when you open the lid.
Claims of the product:
Lakme Rose powder gives you an instant bright complexion. This universal Shade suitable for all skin tones has a soft texture and delivers a matte look every day.
Price of Lakme Whitening Rose Powder with sunscreen:
Lakme whitening rose powder price is Rs. 160 for 27 grams. But you can mostly get it on a discount.
You can buy it HERE
The powder is very finely textured, the application is simple and easy.
What is my opinion about LAKME Whitening Rose Powder with Sunscreen?
I always use pressed powder or loose powder after application of the foundation or bb cream. This makes the makeup to set in place for a long time. It controls the oiliness on the face. How to apply lakme rose powder? It’s simple. After your bb cream or foundation just take suffient quantity on the applicator sponge and dab across your face.
- It has got a pleasing and a soft fragrance, which ofcourse disappears soon.
- It has got a very fine texture, so it sets well with your existing makeup i.e any bb cream or foundations.
- The best part is, it mattifies your makeup.
- Ideal for summers.
- Ideal for people with oily skin, as it controls oil for some time.
- Easy application.
- It comes with a puff, where most of the powders with this price range do not provide.
- Very affordable.
- Very sturdy packaging, hence it is travel-friendly.
- On the site, it is mentioned as it contains extracts of real roses.
- How can I forget, it has got sunscreen, it protects it from harmful sun rays.
- You can use this powder to set your under eye makeup.
- Suitable for daily use.
- The ingredient list is not mentioned, would recommend doing a patch test if you have very sensitive skin.
- It gives a “white” look if you use a little excess. Since this powder is white, if you apply a little excess, it looks a little off.
- Lasts about 3 to 3.5 hours on my combination skin.
- The exact SPF number is not mentioned, so you cannot rely on this powder alone. I will recommend you to use a cream with SPF if you’ll are traveling or going on a holiday.
It is a good powder, many loose powders are available in the market but are comparatively on the higher price range. If you are a college student and you do not like to use compacts or pressed powders then you can definitely give it a try, and also if you are someone who prefer only powders or maybe do not like compacts then definitely can try this powder. I have almost emptied 5-6 of such boxes, but of Pink Rose powder range. I have tried both warm pink and soft pink variant and they are awesome, it gives a matte finish closest to your skin tone. I liked the pink series more than the whitening range. You can give a try the Whitening Rose Powder range or the Pink Rose powder range.
You can also read
Review on Miss Claire Pressed Powder – 01