Hello Lovely people
Conditioning your hair is a must after you shampoo your hair, basically to improve the condition of hair. I was having a lot of hair fall, so I wanted to try a conditioner having natural ingredients. I came across KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange & Lemongrass, and decided to buy the same. This particular conditioner can be used for all hair types.
Is this the best hair conditioner for women in India? Are better options available? Is it 100% natural? Read to find out more.
Packaging of KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange & Lemongrass:
Price KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange & Lemongrass:
Rs. 140 for 210 ml/7.11 fl oz of the product.
Is a conditioner mandatory?
Actually, it is mandatory, but some people do opt-out of the conditioner. Applying a good conditioner makes your hair soft and silky. Especially if you have dry hair, a conditioner is extremely important. After shampooing your hair, the shampoo removes all the moisture from the hair, but the conditioner helps to lock the moisture. The conditioner may also damage your hair, due to the presence of chemicals so it is very important that you choose a good conditioner. It is said that you should not use the conditioner on the scalp, but in case of Khadi, they have recommended using on the scalp as well as ends, basically the entire hair..
Following are the benefits, Directions and Key ingredients:
Benefits claimed by the product:
Orange and lemongrass hair conditioner is an overall hair care solution to renew and protect the hair. It restores shine and elasticity and makes hair manageable by controlling frizziness. The hair is effectively protected against harsh environmental factors.
Directions for use:
1)First wash your hair with the shampoo of your choice, which suits your hair type and which is not loaded with chemicals.
2)Rinse your hair
3)Gently massage the Khadi Natural hair conditioner from root to tips of your hair
4)Leave the conditioner for 5-7 minutes and then rinse off.
Ingredients of KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner:
Unlike other cosmetic products or other hair shampoos and conditioners this conditioner has got only 3 ingredients
1) Purified water
2) Orange Peel Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis)
3) Lemongrass oil (Toymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil)
All-Natural Ingredients. Orange peel is loaded with Vitamin C, which is essential for hair, it helps it treating several scalps related problems like dandruff, it also makes the hair silky smooth. Lemongrass also has got several benefits, it helps in controlling hair loss as it strengthens the hair follicles. Choices of ingredients are really impressive.
What is my opinion about KHADI NATURAL, Herbal Hair Conditioner Orange & Lemongrass?
I had a lot of hair fall previously, but after using this hair conditioner it has reduced, mainly because of the lemongrass and it strengthens the hair follicles. Hair condiotioning aspect is often ignored. My cousin do not condition her hair becuase she feels she faces more hairfall if she uses a conditioner. But choosing the right one which suits your hair type is essential. But again I feel conditioner are not to be applied on to the roots. To sum up
- Mostly importantly the khadi conditioner sticks to its claims i.e. it controls frizz.
- It adds shine to your hair.
- It contains all-natural ingredients.
- Orange and Lemongrass conditioner has a refreshing lemongrass smell.
- I had a lot of hair fall, I must say it has reduced to a considerable extent
- Usually, I used to keep the conditioner for a minute or 2 and rinse but this one needs to be kept for 5 to 7 minutes, apart from that it is a great product.
- It is mentioned on the bottle that this conditioner can be used for 36 months from the date of manufacturing, i.e. 3 years. But I’m quite not sure if it contains all-natural ingredients then will the life span be for such a long time? Anyway, I finished my conditioner bottle.
- I feel the ingredient list is incomplete. Just 3 ingredients are mentioned.
It is a pocket-friendly, natural conditioner sticking to it claims. Therefore, I will definitely repurchase the same. I will also try other variants with lemongrass combination. This conditioner is really good for hair fall problems. Overall I feel it is one of the best hair conditioner for women.
Also read about the Hair mask by fabindia