If you are some who already has a YouTube channel or planning to start one then this is an important step that you need to do. You need to verify your YouTube channel. So let’s get started. You need an internet connection and a phone number in order to verify your YouTube channel
How to verify your YouTube channel in YouTube studio 2021?
1: Open your channel dashboard. And click on the “Settings” option.
You will find the settings option on the left side as shown in the above image.
2. Under Settings click on “Channel” option.
3. Click on “Feature Eligibility“
By default basic info page will be opened.
4. Then click on the arrow next to “Eligible” option.
List of things that you can do after verifying the channel will be appeared and Verify Phone number option will appear. Click on Verify phone number.
5. A new Window will open and you will have to select your country.
How should we deliver the verification code to you? Two options will be there. Call with an automated voice message or Text Verification code. (Text verification code option may not be available in certain countries).
6. Select your preferable option Call with an automated voice message or Text Verification code.
I selected Text me the verification code option. Then enter your phone number. You will receive a 6 digit verification code on the mobile number that you have entered. Then Click on Submit Button.
7. Congratulations! Your YouTube account is now verified.
Why do I have to verify my YouTube channel?
You need to verify your channel with your phone number so that you can upload videos longer than 15 minutes. You can have your custom thumbnails. Live streaming is enabled. You can also appeal for content ID claims.
Related Geeky Topic coverage:
- Current Rewards App Review 2020: Legit or Scam?
- Moonlyte Review – SCAM or Legit Freelance job site?
- 2Captcha Review 2020: Legit or Scam?
- How to cancel a Google Play Store subscription on Android?
- How to Add a font in Microsoft Paint
- JBL GO2 Portable Speaker – A Review
- GoPro Hero 5 Black Edition – An extended usage Review