Today I am going to b reviewing a day cream by Himalaya. It is the Youth Eternity SPF 15 cream. The Himalaya Youth Eternity range consists of day cream, night cream, and under-eye cream. But I got only the Day cream.
Price and Packaging: Rs. 99/- for 10 ml of product. This cream comes in 3 different sizes. Rs. 249/- for 20 ml and Rs. 499/- for 50ml. It is nice when you have various sizes of options. So that you do not have to invest in the big bottle if you are trying the first time. The 10 ml pack comes in tube and 20 and 50ml pack comes in the pump container with dispenser.
Usually, when you buy a bigger product you tend to pay less for more quantity then smaller ones. But in this case 20 ml product you have to pay Rs. 49/- extra may be the Rs. 49/- are of the pump as the price is Rs. 249/- and if you buy a 50ml bottle you tend to pay the same amount of buying 5 bottles of 10 ml each.
Claims of the Product: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, re-plumps skin. It is also said to improve the skin cell matrix to fight against signs of aging. It is also said to prevent damage caused by Photoaging. Photoaging is caused by daily exposure to the sun.
It is also said that the anti-aging formula is base on Plant Stem Cell Research and Exotic Herbal Actives.
Directions for use: It is to be used the same way you would use any moisturizer. First, cleanse your face and then apply the same for once or twice a day.
What is my opinion about Himalaya Youth Eternity Day Cream SPF 15?
I am a regular user of moisturizer, without moisturizer, I cannot survive. After washing my face early in the morning I need a moisturizer compulsorily. I purchased this product long ago but I did not get time to write the detailed review about the same, because of my marriage and other things that came up. I do not have fine lines or wrinkles currently but still, I got the product for 2 reasons re-plums skin and deep moisturization. So let’s check if it worked for me or not. But before that let’s check the product consistency, it is baby pink in color.
- First of all, I was pretty happy with the pricing and sizing Rs. 99/- for 10 ml, you can try the smallest bottle and then if it works then buy the biggest one. Whether you buy the smallest of biggest bottle pricing to quantity ratio remains almost the same. Also, anti-aging products are pretty expensive comparatively.
- Due to its small size, it is travel-friendly.
- consistency of the product is good, as it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- provides moisture to the skin
- No animal testing.
- It contains SPF 15.
- It uses the stem cell technology which is said to delay pre-mature aging of the skin (I cannot really comment on fine lines and wrinkles)
- I did not find my skin re-plum
- It has got medicated smells, which I did not like at all.
Summary: I am not that much impressed with the product, maybe the smell which irritated me the most. It does provide other benefits. I would not repurchase only because of the medicated smell.
You must also read about other moisturizers
- Plum green tea mattifying moisturizer
- Votre Multi Vitamin and Rejuvenating Night Creme “Night Infusion”
- OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator