Welcome back, when your hair is unmanageable and frizzy, the hair pack is just what you need. At least once a while you should give your hair VIP treatment from the daily routine of shampooing and conditioning. So, today I am reviewing the hair pack by Fabindia. It is a hair pack for a complete hair and scalp treatment. It is a Herbal product which is suitable for all types of hair.
Hair pack or hair masks provide the essential nourishment needed by our hair which the shampoos at times fail to do. We use shampoo for a small time span, not exceeding 4 to 5 minutes of usage.
Packaging of Fabindia Hair Pack:
It comes in a plastic jar container with light brown contents sealed with an aluminum foil, to avoid spillage of product, followed by the lid. On the lid, it is mentioned that the product is suitable for all hair types. And it an Ayurvedic product. On the side of the container is mentioned the ingredient list, manufacturing, best before, how to use, etc.
Price of Fabindia Hair pack:
Rs. 295 for 190g of product.
List of ingredients of Fabindia Hair pack:
It contains all natural ingredients
Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth), Amwla powder, Shikakai, Reetha, Bhringraj, Neem.
Besides skin benefits, Multani Mitti also offers benefits for your hair. It helps in cleansing the hair, it increases blood circulation and as a result promotes hair growth and other benefits.
Amwla powder adds or enhances hair volume, if you have thinning hair then go for products having Amla.
Shikakai promotes hair growth.
Reetha has cleansing properties, and also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Bhringraj helps in reducing hair fall.
Neem gives silky and smooth texture to your hair.
Choices of ingredients is great for this hair pack.
How to use fabindia Hair pack?
– You have to soak in black tea overnight
– Apply the contents to your hair from root to tips
– Leave it for 1 hour, then have bath
– For best results Fabindia has recommended to have oil massage and hair wash the very next day after applying the mask.
Other Product details :
The product claims: Made with natural ingredients like Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth), Amwla powder, Shikakai, Reetha, Bhringraj, Neem it promotes hair growth, controls dandruff and adds natural sheen to hair.
What is my opinion about Fabindia Hair pack?
I applied the hair pack, waited for an hours time, and I just rinsed my hair. As suggested by the product, I did not apply any shampoo or conditioner, but my hair became very smooth. Actually after applying colour to my hair, over time the hair had become very rough and unmanageable. But after applying the hair mask , it did become soft. The Following day I massaged my hair with coconut oil and then regular shampoo and conditioner. Trust me, the result was great. If the length of your hair is too short then you can use this pack several times, otherwise 2 to 3 times depending on the length of the hair.
- Fab India hairpack is suitable for all hair types.
- It contains all natural ingredients mentioned above.
- It makes your hair soft and shiny.
- The hairpack is quite inexpensive than salon hair spa and other treatment
- Quantity is sufficient for 2 or 3 uses maximum depending on the length of your hair, still more economical then salon spa treatment.
- It smells awful.
- Small tiny bits starts falling off, once you apply the pack.
I would suggest if you can bear the smell then go for it, as it contains natural ingredients. It gives the desired result, but I would not repurchase because of the awful smell, which is unbearable, at least I was not able to bear the same. But yeah, I did not waste the product I finished the entire jar.
You must also read about other products:
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte lipstick Haute Rouge, Paris Cherry
- OLAIVA skin fortifying hydrator Detailed Review
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review and Demo
- L’Oreal Paris, LIP PAINT Matte King Pink 202, Review and Swatches
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack – Review
- NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil Blue Hex 01, Teal Spell 02
- LOTUS Herbals, WHITEGLOW skin whitening & Brightening hand & body lotion
- Wet n Wild MegaLast salon nail color: Haze of love, Private Viewing – swatches
- Christian Dior Rouge 999 Lipstick – Review and Swatch