Hello my lovely viewers
I hope you all are doing well. Today we will speak about a brand that needs no introduction because the products are damn expensive for a broke person like me. Well, you’ll have landed on my page after reading the title Dermalogica Antioxidant hydramist toner. Let’s dive into the details.
Benefits of Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist:
“Refreshing antioxidant toner that helps firm and hydrate”. The mist-on formula supplements a protective barrier by creating an active antioxidant shield that fights free radical damage. It also prevents signs of aging caused by Advanced Glycation End-products. Pea extract aids in firming action to lift and tighten. Rose and Clove comfort and refresh the skin.
- Hydrates so as to reduce fine lines that are caused due to dryness.
- Creates an antioxidant shield against free radicals.
- The refreshing mist that can be spritzed on skin throughout the day.
Packaging of hydramist toner:
The age smart hydramist toner comes in 2 sizes. The bigger size is a combination of white and silver colors. It has a spray dispenser, that dispenses just the right amount of product so that there is no product wastage. After use, you need to close it with the transparent cap that comes along.
Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist ingredients:
The ingredients are not mentioned on the bottle. I googled them from their official website.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.
Butylene Glycol is a conditioning agent. It provides a layer of softness and improved texture to skin and hair.
PEG–40 hydrogenated castor oil acts as an emulsifier and an emollient.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. When it is applied on skin it prevents the UV rays reaching and penetrating in your skin by 30%. Thus protecting the skin from sun damage. So I guess this is one of the main ingredients that create an antioxidant shield against free radicals.
Sorbitol has the same properties as glycerin.
Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract has anti-aging properties.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil protects the skin from harmful UV skin damage. It is also high in Vitamin E, hence provides moisture to the skin.
On the Dermalogica official site, they focus on key ingredients
Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract is the natural source antioxidant, derived from bamboo. And white tea that helps calm and protects the skin from damage and premature aging.
Price of Age smart hydramist toner:
It comes in 2 sizes. The smaller size is Rs. 975/- or approx $13.50 for 30ml. I have a bigger size with me which is Rs. 3190/- or approx $45 for 150ml.
How to use Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist:
After cleansing your face and neck spritz directly avoiding eyes. Also ideal as a refreshing spritz over makeup throughout the day.
What is my opinion on Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Age Smart?
I use the hydramist after cleansing my face. The quality of the dispenser is really good. No doubt it is expensive. The dispenser dispenses just the right amount. I need 4 to 5 spritz to cover my face and neck. I applied at night and the next morning I could find a visible difference. My skin felt soft and supple. Smooth skin texture. It has got a mild clove-like fragrance. I found it quite pleasant and not annoying to the nose. The fragrance is very refreshing.
First, you can try a small size and if it suits you then you can try the bigger size.
I did not try using the mist over my makeup throughout the day since I did not want it to get over fast. Broke me.
- It provides hydration to the skin.
- Visible difference from first use itself.
- Skin becomes soft and supple.
- Dermalogica antioxidant hydramist comes in 2 sizes. You can try a small size and later go for bigger.
- Sturdy packaging.
- It lasts for quite some time since the dispenser dispenses just the right amount. It will last for more than 3 months if you use it twice a day.
- The clove fragrance is refreshing.
- It is gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
- It is formulated without parabens.
- No artificial colors and fragrances.
- Some places it is mentioned that the product has re-cyclable packaging, which is a plus point.
- Suitable for normal, dry skin types.
- Some promising set of ingredients.
- It is very expensive for a person like me.
I am giving it 4.5 stars because of the price tag. It is a great product. I highly recommend the same. Investing in this hydramist you wouldn’t regret your purchase. As you can see in the pros it gives great results.
You must read about other skincare products
- Good Vibes Argan Facial Oil with Silver leaves – Review
- Unloc Mixify Skin Glow Serum – Detailed Review
- Biobloom Face Oil Age Defying & Radiance Booster – Review
- Votre Multi Vitamin and Rejuvenating Night Creme “Night Infusion”
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Face Oil