Today’s review is about my most used and my most favorite perfume. It’s none other than BURBERRY Weekend Eau De Parfum. Again this was my first gift by my husband before the wedding. I feel I did not buy a single perfume of my own. All perfumes are gifts, lucky me 😄
Packaging: It comes in a light yellow carton box having a chequered pattern only at the bottom, the box which I already disposed of during my marriage. Once you open the box, it is a clear transparent bottle and all the prints and logo, etc written in white. It has a silver matte finish cap with Burberry mentioned at the sides and a Burberry Logo on the top.
Burberry Perfume Weekend Price: My husband and I grabbed this bottle from Shoppers Stop which is a famous shopping center in India for around Rs. 5200/- for 100ml -3.3 Fl.Oz of quantity. Online you might get it for a much lesser price, depending on offers.
What is my opinion about BURBERRY Weekend Eau De Parfum?
When we were at the mall and when my husband told me he wants to gift me perfume, I was super excited. I tried a few at the store, and as per his suggestion when I tried this perfume I absolutely fell in love with the fragrance. It is 80% by Volume. This fragrance is made in France.
Top Notes: Tangerine, tree sap and Reseda plant
Heart Notes: Wild rose, peach blossom, iris, and hyacinth.
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Musk, and sandalwood
My husband suggested that Burberry Weekend smells nice as he had got the same variant for his mother. We checked a couple of outlets, but we did not find that variant. So we went checked at Shopper Stop and it was there, and as soon as I smelt the fragrance I fell in love with the same. There was a smaller bottle of 50ml also available, but my husband said to buy the bigger bottle.
As we were checking a few other brands, there were Playboy perfumes as well. I told my husband pointing at the bottle, this is You – Playboy. And the staff there who overheard our conversation laughed.
I always get compliments from young and old whenever I wear this perfume.
- It has a strong, refreshing kind of fragrance. It instantly brightens up your mood. If you are a person who likes refreshing fragrances then you will fall in love with it.
- The perfume lasts for around 6 hours.
- The atomizer is good.
- The 100ml bottle will last for months because a couple of sprays are fine for the fragrance.
- It’s a very overpowering fragrance. It’s like if you pass, people can smell you without coming close to you. Because there is a tendency a person can get the fragrance if they come close.
- The base notes of musk and sandalwood are not noticeable, which is my personal favorite thing because I do not like sandalwood smell.
- Price tag. But I feel most of the perfumes are expensive.
I am in love with this fragrance and I would definitely repurpose the same. Do I recommend this perfume? Hell, YES.
You can also read