I hope everyone is doing well. Today I am going to review the most convenient and most affordable nail paint remover. This remover is made in India brand which is none other than “Blue Heaven”. This particular brand has a wide variety of products at reasonable rates. While removing nail polish, I always considered the boring and annoying thing was putting acetone on the cotton and then rubbing the cotton on the nails and removing the nail paint with much difficulty and if it is a glitter nail polish then it becomes even more tedious. For all these problems Blue Heaven has come up with a convenient product and it is called “Dip & Twist Nail Paint Remover”
Packaging of Blue Heaven Dip & Twist Nail Paint Remover:
It comes in a plastic bottle as shown in the image and inside the bottle is a sponge soaked with necessary ingredients that remove the nail paint.
Price of Blue Heaven Dip & Twist Nail Paint Remover:
The price of this product is just Rs. 65. You can either buy the product online or offline.
Online you can buy HERE
Since it is an Indian brand it is easily available in local stores. They might also give you an additional discount.
Coming to essential ingredients it contains almond oil and Vitamin E and Vitamin B5. It also contains chemicals like Isopropyl Myristate, Ethyl Acetate, and Cyclo Pentasioxilate. It says it is free of acetone.
Almond oils protect the nails from breakage, cracking and nail peeling so I would say the great choice of ingredient.
Vitamin B5 is essential for nail growth. And it is also said to strengthen the nails. So again big thumbs up.
Direction for use:
As seen in the previous image, the bottle contains a sponge inside and kind of crosscuts on the sponge. You need to dip your finger at the intersection of the cuts and twist it and tada! Nail polish is gone. It’s that easy.
What is my opinion about Blue Heaven Dip & Twist Nail Paint Remover?
I had seen a similar product of this technique of Colorbar. It was Rs.250 for 80 ml of product, I was not sure whether to buy the same or not because personally I did not find it worth to spend so much on a nail paint remover. As I was scrolling through Nykaa, I found this Blue heaven product. So went ahead and quickly ordered the same because it was very affordable.
- As the name suggests, one-second nail polish remover does the job pretty well as the description says.
- For glitter nail polish maybe 2 to 4 seconds, but still, I feel it is quite justified
- Very affordable, only Rs. 65, but I think I got it on further discount and paid Rs.55-56
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- It is long-lasting, I got this bottle around 5 to 6 months ago and still using it.
- No cotton is needed. You just have to dip your finger and twist.
- A nice strawberry scent, unlike other nail polish remover which contains acetone and smells of chemicals.
- Not convenient in removing nail polish from your toes.
Don’t hesitate, girls, if you are someone like me who does not invest in nail paint remover and rather thinks of investing the same amount of nail paint then quickly grab this dip and twist. You will not regret your purchase.
You must read about nail polish
- Wet n Wild MegaLast salon nail color: Haze of love, Private Viewing – swatches
- Stay Quirky Nail Polish Holographic Effect Black Magic – Talisman 1108
- Disney Frozen Glitter Nail Polish – Blackish Green Review & swatches
- Stay Quirky Nail Polish Matte Finish Fluorescent – Matt-a-boy 1002
- Bella Voste Premium Nail Enamel – Tropical Teal 34, Review and Swatch