Back from a long break. Today I’ll be writing a post on one of my favorite brands received in the subscription box. It’s none other than Bella Voste. Actually I was a little busy with my wedding preparations, (yes I got married), so finally I am here with a lipstick review. This Sheer lipstick I received in one of the subscription boxes and today I am writing a detailed review in case if anyone wants to buy it from their official site. There are a total of 13 shades available in this range.
Packaging of Bella Voste Lipstick:
It comes in a black box, black is always classy with all the details like the ingredients, price, net weight, etc. mentioned on the box.
Rs. 225 for 4.2 grams of the product. The quantity of the product is more than justified for the price paid.
You can buy it HERE on their official site.
Ingredients of Bella Voste Sheer Creme lipstick:
Yes, this lipstick has got Paraben. If you are someone who only uses Paraben-free products then this one might not be the one for you. It also contains perfume (No company ever mention what perfume is used), some people who prefer totally organic and natural lipsticks then this one might not be the one for you.
I have the shade number 20, N*de Tease. It is more of an everyday color. Subtle, mild, soft pink color. It is a soft creme lipstick. It’s not highly pigmented but has to be swiped multiple times for pigmentation. This shade can be used to college, office or parties. It is a bubble gum pink in color.
As seen in the image the shade code is mentioned ta the bottom of the lipstick.
The texture of the lipstick is like butter. It glides on effortlessly.
Following is the hand swatch of the lipstick:
This is how the shade looks on my lips:
What is my opinion about Bella Voste Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick, Nude Tease 20?
Bella Voste cosmetics is one of the reasons why I am attracted to subscription boxes. The Bella Voste products are quite pricey if you go to buy individually, but if you buy a subscription box for the cost of 1 lipstick you get the entire box. But this particular range of lipsticks is not that costly. This particular color of lipstick reminds me of the bubble gum. It has got a mild fragrance. The lipstick has got average lasting power of 3 to 4 hours. I can really comment on the pigmentation of darker shades. The darker shades might be more pigmented than the lighter ones. This shade had to be swiped multiple times for color build up.
- Very affordable, for the quantity.
- Ideal for winters as it will not dry out your lips, the lipstick is very moisturizing.
- Glides on the lips like butter.
- Everyday color for an office, college, parties, etc.
- Good quality packaging.
- 13 different shades to choose from, ranging from lighter shades to darker ones
- Average lasting power of 3 to 4 hours.
- Multiple swipes required for pigmentation, it might be different for darker shades.
- Contains Parabens
- It transfers a bit.
It is a beautiful everyday shade that is comfortable on the lips. So its a big yes from my side. Should give a try.
You must also read about:
– NY Bae Lipstick, Creamy Matte – Review, and Swatches
– NYX LIQUID Suede cream lipstick – Pink L*st, Review and swatches
– My take on Bella Voste Ulti-Matte Liquid Lipstick – Wild child 06
– Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick – 04 Pink up your life: Review and Swatches
– Colorbar Diamond Shine Lipstick – 003 Precious Coral, Review and Swatch
– My take on L’Oreal Paris Color Matte lipstick, Review and Swatches
– L’Oreal Paris, LIP PAINT/Matte, Review and Swatches
– My take on the Christian Dior Rouge 999 Lipstick