Hello my beauties
Makeup is incomplete if you ignore the kajal and if you want to ignore your makeup and still want some drama then kajal is a must. Kajal is something that defines the eyes, make them more beautiful or dramatic depending on the way you apply.
So today I am reviewing a kajal by Bella Voste and it is called Rich Black kajal.
It says waterproof, long-lasting and smudge-proof for 12 hours. Let’s get into the review whether it is true to its claims or not.
Price of Bella Voste Rich Black Kajal:
Rs. 149 for 0.25 grams of kajal.
Packaging of Bella Voste Kajal:
It comes in a black carton packaging. The 3 main kajal claims are mentioned in the front. On the rear side directions for use, price, features, etc are mentioned. As can be seen, in the below image there is a dotted line that you have to tear open to get the kajal pencil out. It is a retractable pencil, hence no sharpening needed.
Features and claims of Kajal:
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- The rich color payoff with one stroke application
- 2-in-1 benefits of eyeliner and kajal
- Easy to blend for smoky eyes
How to use kajal to achieve the bold look:
Below is the hand swatch. The first one is multiple swipes and the second one is a single swipe. As you can see in the image, one stroke is also very pigmented. And glides on smoothly.
I tried following the instructions mentioned on the packaging. And the following is the outcome. Not bad.
What is my opinion about Bella Voste Rich black kajal?
I have always been a fan of Bella Voste products. I have tried their nail polishes and trust me they are extremely good and free from toxins. My previous buy was not a problem from Bella Voste so I got this black kohl and also a compact powder which I will be reviewing soon.
This kajal is extremely pigmented and with one stroke you get insane pigmentation. But obviously while applying kajal we tend to swipe multiple times no matter what. So once you apply the kajal on your lower waterline, it stays as it is for 2 to 3 hours and after that, it starts smudging hence resulting in panda eyes. It smudges at 20%. Which means it does not stay true to its 12-hour staying power claim. It is fine to use this kajal if you are going out for a short while, else use it if you have access to a mirror. Take tissue paper or a wet wipe and just rub off the smudged kajal. The smudged kajal goes off easily.
- Insanely pigmented.
- Glides smoothly like butter. Hence easy to apply and get the desired look.
- Affordable price tag.
- Retractable packaging, so no product wastage.
- It can be used as kajal as well as liner.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Yes definitely true to its claim of rich color pay off and one stroke application.
- Though it smudges, the kajal does not fade away.
- The ingredient list is missing.
- It does not stay for 12 hours as per the claim.
- Not smudge-proof.
- It is not transfer-proof.
For me, the kajal should be smudge-free and transfer-proof no matter what. Though it has many pros and fewer cons the main criteria Bella Voste rich black kajal does not satisfy. So, guys, you can buy this kajal if you are tight on a budget because it is okayish. I wish the kajal did not smudge on my waterline.
You must also read about other kohl pencils and kajals
- Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal Review and Swatches
- Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss Review, Swatches
- NYKAA GLAMOReyes Eyeliner pencil Blue Hex 01, Teal Spell 02