Hello my beauties
Welcome back. Today I will be reviewing product from a new brand called “ALWAYS”. Facewash is an important part of any skin care routine. And I have with me Cleanse Foaming Face wash anti-bacterial and anti microbial. From where do I begin with the review? I am in so much love with the product, lets get in details.
From the website “Modern day products made by every day athletes to help our customers Do More Always”. It has Personal care range and DMA x Bolt Cold Brew range.
The personal care range has unique varieties
- Cleanse – it has facewash
- Fresh – body wash
- Protect – sunscreen
- Nourish – body lotion
- Hydrate – moisturiser
Always claims to be Made Safe, Clinically-Proven Formulations, Highest Grade, Clean Ingredients and most importantly Cruelty Free.
Packaging of Always Cleanse Foaming facewash:
It comes in a clear bottle. It has a pump dispenser. All the details like the direction for use, ingredients and the prices everything is mentioned on the bottle itself. It is a simple and clean packaging, just as the claim of the brand.
Price of Always face wash:
Rs. 400/- for 60ml of face wash. I know it is slightly on the higher side. But you guys can grab from their official website. https://www.domorealways.com/ Currently as of today there is sale going on and you can grab for Rs. 300/-
Ingredients of Always Cleanse Foaming Face Wash:
Aqua or water is the base of many cosmetics and is one of the base ingredient of this face wash.
Cocamidopropyl betaine is derived from coconut oil. It is mainly used to condition skin and hair. It also increases the foaming action of the product.
Decyl Glucoside is an ingredient that is used in products designed for sensitive skin like baby products. It’s main function is cleansing the skin without being harsh on skin.
Aloe Vera leaf extract: who doesn’t know the benefits of aloe Vera. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Glycerine acts as a humectant, i.e. it helps the skin to retain it’s moisture. It is gentle on skin and helps to heal dry skin.
Lactic acid helps to eliminate dead skin cells gathered at the epidermis of the skin.
Coffea Arabica (coffee) seed oil is rich in Vitamin E. And is a gentle exfoliator that results in smoothing, brightening and tightening of skin.
Neem Leaf extract has anti bacterial properties. It keeps the acne causing bacteria away.
Direction for use:
As you normally would use a facewash. Always face wash is formulated to cleanse the pores of dirt, sweat and oil. It has potent natural ingredients like neem and aloe that are great for the skin.
What is my opinion on Always Cleanse Foaming Face Wash?
My husband and I both used the face wash and about to finish up the bottle. First of all I love the fragrance. Big fan of coffee. It’s not too overpowering and does not irritate the nose. After daily usage of the face wash by my husband, his skin started becoming soft and he found it quite unbelievable. Because no other face wash created such magic before on his skin.
Male skin texture is different from that of females. And products are also designed specifically and accordingly. But this one works just fine. So clearly it is a unisex product that is very gentle on any skin type.
At times, certain face washes cause my skin dry. But this one there were no over dryness issues.
- Transparency about the ingredient list.
- Mildly scented and it smells of heavenly. Coffee. I love the fragrance.
- Though mild on skin, harsh on dirt and grime. It cleanses the skin well.
- It instantly brightens the skin and the brightness remains in for a long time.
- Unisex product delivering equal effects on male and female skin.
- Did not dry out my skin.
- Pump package which I like.
- Travel friendly, secure package hen e it will not leak.
- It reduced the blemishes on my husband face.
- True to its claims of cleaning pores of dirt, sweat and oil.
- Free from parabens and harmful chemicals.
- Some may find it a little pricey. But trust me worth the price.
Overall, I highly recommend Always face wash to all irrespective of your gender. I am in love with the face wash. If I don’t buy, I guess my husband will definitely buy.
Other face wash reviews that you must read:
- Iba Aloe Aqua Face Wash + Makeup Remover Review
- Spawake White Solution Double Scrub Face Wash Review
- CGG Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid 2.5% & Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- Spawake Pimple Solution Refreshing Face Wash Review
- Rohto Acnes Mentho-cool Pimple Defense Face wash Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face wash for dry skin- Review
- Roop Mantra Neem Face wash Review, claims, and Price
- Citra Pearl Fair Gel Face Wash With Korean Pink Pearl Review